+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ULL Got Monkey Stomped

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

ULL Got Monkey Stomped

55-0 in Lincoln by the Huskers.

I'm so glad we don't lose games like that any more. How demoralizing

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

Re: ULL Got Monkey Stomped

I agree. This is why, I stand by my original statement. The Kansas State win was not a good win. What did that do for the ULL program- NOTHING! Kansas State is not a good team (they continue to get pummeled) and ULL gets taken to the wood shed by Nebraska. In the end you wake up and its time to compete in the Sunbelt- Again, what does that do for your program- NOTHING-The best thing that can happen at this point is you go to New Orleans as Sunbelt champs. Let me know how that helps your program.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogfan1 View Post
    I agree. This is why, I stand by my original statement. The Kansas State win was not a good win. What did that do for the ULL program- NOTHING! Kansas State is not a good team (they continue to get pummeled) and ULL gets taken to the wood shed by Nebraska. In the end you wake up and its time to compete in the Sunbelt- Again, what does that do for your program- NOTHING-The best thing that can happen at this point is you go to New Orleans as Sunbelt champs. Let me know how that helps your program.
    it helps because they have an out of conference win, which may help them to carry a winning record to the new orleans bowl if they win the belt.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

It's more than what we can say this season...

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    it helps because they have an out of conference win, which may help them to carry a winning record to the new orleans bowl if they win the belt.
    winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

I agree. I guess my point is it still does nothing for them as far as national perception. They are still ULL or USL to the masses. If they win the Sunbelt they are headed to the New Orleans bowl, I agree that a bowl is better than none, but the New Orleans bowl really means nothing.

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

What exactly is the technical definition of "monkey stomp"...

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by littleshoe View Post
    What exactly is the technical definition of "monkey stomp"...
    I'm usually a few years ahead of Merriam Webster

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed seeing this scroll across the bottom of my screen ULL 0 Nebraska 55

Louisville is bad enough, they do not want the nation to be confused by ULL's UL sell.

And no, I can not let the ULL is UL crap go. They will ALWAYS be USL to me.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogfan1 View Post
    I agree. I guess my point is it still does nothing for them as far as national perception. They are still ULL or USL to the masses. If they win the Sunbelt they are headed to the New Orleans bowl, I agree that a bowl is better than none, but the New Orleans bowl really means nothing.
    I look at it both ways. Is it a BCS bowl? No. BUT In the grand scheme of things a bowl win in New Orleans means about as much as a beating Northern Illinois in the Independence bowl. A bowl bid for that program is a huge step forward, regardless of the bowl. 2 bowl bids in a row for us is a gigantic leap forward regardless of the bowl.

Right now if you could promise me a New Orleans bid for Tech this year I would take it and never look back.

Champ Aussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I look at it both ways. Is it a BCS bowl? No. BUT In the grand scheme of things a bowl win in New Orleans means about as much as a beating Northern Illinois in the Independence bowl. A bowl bid for that program is a huge step forward, regardless of the bowl. 2 bowl bids in a row for us is a gigantic leap forward regardless of the bowl.

Right now if you could promise me a New Orleans bid for Tech this year I would take it and never look back.
    Pretty much, not to mention we actually can have a large group of people show for the game because of decent driving distance.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post

I'd take it, too. That would be an excellently fun bowl trip!

Champ Aussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    I'd take it, too. That would be an excellently fun bowl trip!
    Most definately.

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Not to sound negative but at least they have a FCS non conference win. Last I looked Tech still doesn't. Dooley needs to add a little strength to Tech schedule. Tech's still hovering at 47/120. Point of fact also, the Sunbelt has alternative Tie-Ins to bowl games this year. Right now Tech is only six rankings above the Cajuns who are about to start conference play (not that being in the high 70s and low 80's is something to be proud of......I still remember when Tech broke the top 25) .

Quote Originally Posted by B.R.Bulldog View Post
    Not to sound negative but at least they have a FCS non conference win. Last I looked Tech still doesn't. Dooley needs to add a little strength to Tech schedule. Tech's still hovering at 47/120. Point of fact also, the Sunbelt has alternative Tie-Ins to bowl games this year. Right now Tech is only six rankings above the Cajuns who are about to start conference play (not that being in the high 70s and low 80's is something to be proud of......I still remember when Tech broke the top 25) .
    Yeah we need to quit playing those chumps Auburn and LSU and step up to the big time.

+ Reply to Thread