+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ULL Got Monkey Stomped

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: ULL Got Monkey Stomped

Quote Originally Posted by PitchfordStache View Post
    Beating a Big 12 opponent is a hell of a lot more than we've done this year.

Just saying, right now, I don't think we're in any position to talk down to them. They travelled to Nebraska to get paid.

Well said. Probably the most rational thought tonight

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B.R.Bulldog View Post
    Well said. Probably the most rational thought tonight
    ULL is in the Sunbelt. Did you hear that! The Sunbelt. No one outside of Lafayette and Monroe cares about the Sunbelt or those schools. Enough said. Oh and by the way- their win against Kansas State is looking more and more impressive as Kansas State got their 2nd win this week- AGAINST TENNESSEE TECH (their first came against UMASS!) both at FCS / Division 1AA schools. Whew now that is a tough opponent.

While Tech has played two extremely tough games on the road- Auburn and Navy! I stand by my statement in saying Auburn will make a run at the SEC West.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PitchfordStache View Post
    Just saying, right now, I don't think we're in any position to talk down to them.
    We have a lifetime pass to talk down about any Sunbelt school - esp. UL-LAF and UL - MON.

Do you realize that outside about 1,500 people in Monroe and 4,000 in Lafayette that NO ONE else on this great planet cares about those two schools?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

ESPN scrolls them as UL LAF, not UL or even ULL.

Also, Nebraska is 3-0 in the belt right now! Ark state and one of the florida schools were in line ahead of ULL.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    ESPN scrolls them as UL LAF
    Pronounced: "you'll laugh"

Varsity Bulldog CajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time CajunDave1's Avatar

I know "some" Tech fans like to attempt and play the "Big Brother" card and try to get the blood pressure of some UL fans elevated by putting down the Cajuns and Sun Belt Conference. That's OK because the rational fans from both schools know that both of us have to play a couple of money games each year just to survive. This is primarily because our legislators simply won't allow our schools to charge additional student fees to help us keep up with our fellow conference members.

I know that a few Tech fans feel that your school in Ruston is so much better than our school in Lafayette. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect that fact, because we feel the same way about our school. The only thing that I will say is; I have NEVER, EVER heard of any university (D-1A or D-1AA) allowing students from another college (Grambling) into a game for FREE!!! Especially when it is obvious that it is being done to keep from being humiliated on TV for having a less than stellar attendance!!!!!!!!!!!!! That my friends speaks volumes about the reallity at La Tech! Talk on these message boards is nothing but a bunch of B.S., but letting people in for FREE is reality!!!! It is what it is, regardless of what people post in these forums.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDave1 View Post
    It is what it is,
    A goodwill gesture to a school we are 3 miles away from and have a partnership with?

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

I know "some" Tech fans like to attempt and play the "Big Brother" card and try to get the blood pressure of some UL fans elevated by putting down the Cajuns and Sun Belt Conference. That's OK because the rational fans from both schools know that both of us have to play a couple of money games each year just to survive. This is primarily because our legislators simply won't allow our schools to charge additional student fees to help us keep up with our fellow conference members.

I know that a few Tech fans feel that your school in Ruston is so much better than our school in Lafayette. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect that fact, because we feel the same way about our school. The only thing that I will say is; I have NEVER, EVER heard of any university (D-1A or D-1AA) allowing students from another college (Grambling) into a game for FREE!!! Especially when it is obvious that it is being done to keep from being humiliated on TV for having a less than stellar attendance!!!!!!!!!!!!! That my friends speaks volumes about the reallity at La Tech! Talk on these message boards is nothing but a bunch of B.S., but letting people in for FREE is reality!!!! It is what it is, regardless of what people post in these forums.
    CD, if we played Grambling and they filled up our stadium, then we wouldn't let them in for free. This isn't like the Ulala Southern game, Grambling will not bring 25k people.

Maybe you guys should have paid people to go to the K. State game.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

And you started out so nice...........

Grambling and Louisiana Tech share classes and are within sight of each other (if not for a few pine trees). We share the same Parish and the same town.

Let's see if you are laughing when Louisiana Tech draws from all college campuses to go the THE game in town.

Grambling and Tech get along well. You should make the same gesture to McNeese - they are pretty close in distance to you and are in a lower classification. Oh, but they beat you last time you played, right? :icon_wink:

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Also, I have NEVER, EVER heard of a state directional school changing its name and proclaiming themselves THE UNIVERSITY of said STATE.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    ESPN scrolls them as UL LAF, not UL or even ULL.

Also, Nebraska is 3-0 in the belt right now! Ark state and one of the florida schools were in line ahead of ULL.

It was ULL all night long on the ticker at the bottom of the screen.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    And you started out so nice...........

Grambling and Louisiana Tech share classes and are within sight of each other (if not for a few pine trees). We share the same Parish and the same town.

Let's see if you are laughing when Louisiana Tech draws from all college campuses to go the THE game in town.

Grambling and Tech get along well. You should make the same gesture to McNeese - they are pretty close in distance to you and are in a lower classification. Oh, but they beat you last time you played, right? :icon_wink:

Then why don't we let them in free every game?

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Then why don't we let them in free every game?
    Tech students PAY for free admission to sporting events. it wouldn't be right to let grambling students in to every game free unless they vote to assess a student fee to pay for their admission to Tech athletics (i bet ulm would do this for lsu if they were given the option :icon_wink: ).

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Let's start winning some games like the one on Wednesday before trashing everyone...

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

I wish the folks at UL-L could find a way to get rid of UL-M.....all this state needs is lsu, LaTech, UL-L, UNO, LSU-S........I lknow Garmbiling and Southern...put them in the mix as well............image how much better lsu, tech and ul-l would be if we culled out the bottom feeders....

+ Reply to Thread