+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need a Red Out shirt!

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

I need a Red Out shirt!

I heard that they are sold out everywhere, and I tried Mitchells earlier today with no luck. Where can I get a t-shirt? I need a big boy size too(XXL).

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: I need a Red Out shirt!

My gf went to Mitchell's earlier today and said that the only red shirts they had were polos starting at $50. If what they say on this board is true, the only red shirts in town <$50 are plain red t-shirts at Wal-Mart.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Obvious queston...

How many total were made up between the team shop and the cheap rinky dinks the book store had made up?

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Obvious queston...

How many total were made up between the team shop and the cheap rinky dinks the book store had made up?
    I hope enough. If only half of the stadium is wearing red shirts, and everyone is sold out, somebody didn't plan.

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

I can honestly tell you that we didn't order nearly enough "Red Out" shirts! We ordered about 2500 total in 6 separate orders. We were a bit overwhelmed! This is another new experience for our NEW company, but I can tell you we have a much better grasp on this type of situation. Also, (not to make excuses for us or the bookstore) this is the first time that Tech has ever done something like this and actually "pushed" it this hard! So, I believe it was a "tough" learning experience for both Tech Team Shop and the bookstore. Both stores should have been much better prepared! Hopefully they do something like this again next year! We will definitely be more prepared next time! GO DAWGS!

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TECHLAX View Post
    I can honestly tell you that we didn't order nearly enough "Red Out" shirts! We ordered about 2500 total in 6 separate orders. We were a bit overwhelmed! This is another new experience for our NEW company, but I can tell you we have a much better grasp on this type of situation. Also, (not to make excuses for us or the bookstore) this is the first time that Tech has ever done something like this and actually "pushed" it this hard! So, I believe it was a "tough" learning experience for both Tech Team Shop and the bookstore. Both stores should have been much better prepared! Hopefully they do something like this again next year! We will definitely be more prepared next time! GO DAWGS!
    Let me say how much I appreciate the Tech Team Shop....incredible products, competitively/reasonably priced, excellent customer experience.

Thank you guys!!

Big Dog westdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the rough

Does anyone else get excited about the fact that there are no red tech shirts in the Ruston area? I can't wait for the game tonight!

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

Ok well I don't want to hear any griping when I have on a non-Tech red shirt tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by westdawg View Post
    Does anyone else get excited about the fact that there are no red tech shirts in the Ruston area? I can't wait for the game tonight!
    Yeah I'm pretty dang excited...

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

So am I. Shoot, I am even wearing red today over here in Atlanta!

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

I'm on campus. There's not a ton of red around, but there is a little more than usual.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Ok well I don't want to hear any griping when I have on a non-Tech red shirt tonight!

Yeah I'm pretty dang excited...
    My daughter got me one at the pep rally yesteday that you can have. It is probably a large or x-large. You'll just have to squeeze into it. I'll be at the Ouachita Valley QB Club tent. Next to Rhino.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    My daughter got me one at the pep rally yesteday that you can have. It is probably a large or x-large. You'll just have to squeeze into it. I'll be at the Ouachita Valley QB Club tent. Next to Rhino.
    I actually just had a friend come through for me. I will be in red tonight! Thanks for the offer maddawg! Glad I don't have to sqeeze into a smaller one now :icon_wink:

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

So the bookstore is sold out too? WTH? Guess this ole boy won't be wearing red.

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    So the bookstore is sold out too? WTH? Guess this ole boy won't be wearing red.
    You can have mine.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

As long as it's red it doesn't matter -

I'm wearing a RED Claiborne Parish Police Jury shirt and I think Tech77 is wearing a red Claiborne Electric Co-op shirt...

My CPPJ shirt is actually a brighter red than any of the red Tech shirts I had in my closet...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread