+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Kicker Dad: Interesting blog

Varsity Bulldog TechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the rough

Re: Kicker Dad: Interesting blog

Quote Originally Posted by Beergut View Post
    I hope his family does read it, and maybe he'll learn a lesson. Like I said, I've met hundreds of player parents, and I've never met one as arrogant as that guy. Maybe next time he'll keep his mouth shut.

After reading the blog entry for A&M, I could really give a damn about what Nelson's father or grandfather think.

Please, excuse some of the language.

Varsity Bulldog TigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her game TigerDawg's Avatar

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

I've worked with a lot of aggies and they fall into two distinct groups: The best and brightest or the stupidest people you have ever met. The latter out-number the first group. I think I know which group this gentleman is in. The first game with Tevin, Justin, Rufus, and Solomon healthy would have made a difference.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TigerDawg View Post
    In his blog beergut posed the question, when's the last time you've seen a QB run down a defender returning a fumble, some 50 yds down field(referring to our fumble return that was disallowed)? Well, beergut, the last time was this past Saturday night, and it was a 90 yard chase!

Bulldog Beergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBeergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBeergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBeergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBeergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBeergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBeergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBeergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBeergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBeergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBeergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    In his blog beergut posed the question, when's the last time you've seen a QB run down a defender returning a fumble, some 50 yds down field(referring to our fumble return that was disallowed)? Well, beergut, the last time was this past Saturday night, and it was a 90 yard chase!
    I thought you were referring to your game against Idaho, but I don't see any reference to a 90 yard fumble return. What game are you referencing?

Bulldog Beergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBeergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBeergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBeergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBeergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBeergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBeergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBeergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBeergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBeergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBeergut Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Are you going to be ok? It sounds like this was a very difficult experience for you. I think the difficulty here is that Tech fans don't have any experiences to help us relate to you. You see, nobody ever expects to blow us out in football games. I mean, just look around the A&M message board prediction threads for one example. EVERYbody predicted us to hang in there and make it a close game (just like every other time we play an SEC team). Every prediction I read on every A&M fan board was completely reasonable and respectful and informed.

We just haven't ever had an opposing fan (certainly not from an SEC fanbase) tell us that we're going to lose to their favorite team badly. So we're having a hard time dealing with your clearly injured feelings in an appropriate way.

But let me just say (and again, from a position of complete inexperience) that I am sorry for the deep and lasting pain that this incident caused you. I trust that you will never again be forced to interact with confident football fans as you move forward into your chosen team's new athletic conference.

Good luck, and may you find healing.
    Please send your healing wishes to Matt Nelson. Apparently he has problems making it through warm-ups without injuring himself, per his father.

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by beergut View Post
    please send your healing wishes to matt nelson. Apparently he has problems making it through warm-ups without injuring himself, per his father.
    go away.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

I am generally not in favor of banning people but this idiot makes stupid offensive faggie fans look bad

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

We've moved on from a&M beergut. I suggest you move along, too.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    He's an aggie. Always out of step; never knowing when it's time to leave. Just imagine, 40,000 of those on one campus! The State should erect warning signs 40 miles out on all roads leading to College Station.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    He's an aggie. Always out of step; never knowing when it's time to leave. Just imagine, 40,000 of those on one campus! The State should erect warning signs 40 miles out on all roads leading to College Station.
    Warning Brain Cells are liable to be lost within a 40 mile radius!

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    It's their biggest win of the year, they'll be bragging about beating Tech for the next decade

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beergut View Post
    I thought you were referring to your game against Idaho, but I don't see any reference to a 90 yard fumble return. What game are you referencing?
    Look again.

Varsity Bulldog TDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the rough TDAWG's Avatar

I had this blog in my bookmarks and just clicked on it to see that there was an update in December 2016.

http://collegefootballdad.blogspot.com/
    TDAWG

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TDAWG View Post
    I had this blog in my bookmarks and just clicked on it to see that there was an update in December 2016.

http://collegefootballdad.blogspot.com/
    Wow. That's an amazing update. Mr. Nelson, you are blessed with a wonderful family. Congrats to your son Matt and his beautiful new wife Kasie, on their new baby born last Sept. Young "Stiles" is a handsome young man.

And just as important, best of luck to you and your beautiful wife Janet. We'll pray for her and your family as she fights breast cancer.

Hopefully we LA Tech fans can count on Stiles Jacob Nelson being a future Bulldog kicker. (It never hurts to plan ahead. )
    Last edited by HogDawg; 03-27-2017 at 09:30 PM.

+ Reply to Thread