+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Kicker Dad: Interesting blog

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Re: Kicker Dad: Interesting blog

Keep the good stuff coming Football Dad. I love the perspective and wish you guys nothing but the best. On your next road trip to Ruston stop by my place in Shreveport. I'm just a few miles south of the interstate (do you take I-20? I should know this as I am originally from Houston-then Galveston-then Corpus area) I'll make it worth your while and I serve free beer while you shop! I also have a lot of TECH "stuff" on display in my store and I'd love to meet you guys.
    www.maxwellsmarket.com (I'm working on my site-again- right now so give it a day or two) or call me at 318-865-3315 and let me know you're on the way and I'll be sure and hook you guys up. Thanks for all of your and your sons efforts for our fine University and hope to see you soon. Ross Barclay
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Varsity Bulldog JNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the rough

Mr. Barclay,

I would love to come by and visit and for sure take you up on that beer. We do travel down I-20. What is your physical address? I will give you a call either before the New Mexico St or Boise St game. Thanks again for your support of Matt. I hope the Hawaii win will be the jump start we need for the rest of the season. I just published my take on Hawaii. Have a great weekend.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

4861 Line Avenue
    Shreveport 71106

Looking forward to meeting you and your family. BTW: Putting Mr in front of my name is like putting lipstick on a pig:icon_wink:. Call or message me via this board and I'll be sure to be here when you guys stop by. Thanks again for the articles.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wassaki20 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words. I am just trying to provide an avenue for those who want to experience a college football player's journey through a dad's set of eyes. After 4 years, I hope to put it in book format. Hawaii week should be out this weekend. Bring on Nevada!
    Just read Hawaii installment. Tell Matt to keep on keeping on.

thanks for your blog.
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Great kicker, great family!!!

We are blessed to have Matt with us in Ruston!!!!

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nice

in 4 years when you publish that blog lets us know. i would like a copy. it is a great thing you are doing. chokes me up each time. thanks for posting, and tell matt he is doing a good job.

Varsity Bulldog JNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the rough

I am not going to the Nevada game. If anyone who is going to the game and you are taking a camera, I would love to get some pictures if you were to take any of Matt. I would be more than happy to pay for them. Thanks in advance.

John

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

I am not going to the Nevada game. If anyone who is going to the game and you are taking a camera, I would love to get some pictures if you were to take any of Matt. I would be more than happy to pay for them. Thanks in advance.

John
    Sounds like a job for DAWGPIX! Wait a minute.....that IS his job!!:icon_wink:

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

John
    Yes, John, that IS my job . . even though from what I've seen you don't do so bad yourself.
    The website is www.latechsportspix.com
    And a portion of the sales profits do to to Tech athletics.

I'll keep my eye out for #33! I hope I'm shooting alot of PATs by him.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

John, thanks for your contribution to our discussion on the board. Also, the blog is great. Hopefully non of our games will be close enough that Matt has to win it, but I would feel great about our shot if he did.

My take on Nevada is published.

http://www.collegefootballdad.blogspot.com/

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

My take on Nevada is published.

Thanks for the Wang recipe! Btw, I'm real impressed with Matt's maturity, he is light years ahead of me when I was that age. You must be proud.

Proud is an understatement. He is a great kid! Wangs are awesome if you have the time.

Puppy K9 has turned a few heads around hereK9 has turned a few heads around here

John,
    What an awesome blog! As the parent of the punter for 4 years, let me tell you that you are in for an exciting but often extremely anxious time. Tech was a tremendous experience for all of us and we hope our time is not over. Believe me, I feel for you and remember the butterflies before each punt ( kicks for you). Matt has tremendous support and we hear only good things. He will continue to grow and is so fortunate to have Coach Dooley, although he can be tough. We can't wait to see Matt grow the next 4 years. Maybe will will meet at a game. We will be there for Matt and all our adopted BULLDOG BOYS. TECH FANS FOREVER!! GO DAWGS!!!

My take on New Mexico St is published.

+ Reply to Thread