+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kicker Dad: Interesting blog

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Kicker Dad: Interesting blog

Kicker Dad: Your blog continues to rock!

Nice insights from you, but what a wonderful look at your son!

And it was great meeting you after the game last Saturday.
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I like the pay it forward comment from Scobee. Speaking of Scobee, he hit the gamewinner in OT for the win this week.

Big Dog DrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to all

Awesome blogging as usual. I really enjoy reading the perspective of a football parent. I sort of wish there were more of these types blogs out there, but then I wouldn't get anything done at all!

Big Dog Slackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Wassaki20 View Post
    My take on New Mexico St is published.

http://www.collegefootballdad.blogspot.com/

Excellent!!! Man, I love reading your blog. BTW, I printed out your Beer Cheese Soup recipe'. It looks great. Thanks

Varsity Bulldog JNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the roughJNJ33 is a jewel in the rough

Tom, it was my pleasure finally meeting you after the game. You take some amazing photos.

Michael, when you make the Beer Cheese Soup, make sure you blend it until it is smooth before you add the cheese. I think you will enjoy it!

Thanks for all of the kind words about the blog. I am just trying to live the college football experience through his eyes and then mine.

Big Dog Slackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Tom, it was my pleasure finally meeting you after the game. You take some amazing photos.

Michael, when you make the Beer Cheese Soup, make sure you blend it until it is smooth before you add the cheese. I think you will enjoy it!

Thanks for all of the kind words about the blog. I am just trying to live the college football experience through his eyes and then mine.

Will do. Thanks John. I'm going to make it Saturday, prior to kickoff. I'm going to have a cup of soup for every Matt kick. I'm hoping to be REAL full by games end.

Varsity Bulldog techdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around here

This blog is great !!

It's now become part of my weekly college football reading rotation!

BEAT THE AGGIES (Utah St. flavor)

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techdrummer View Post
    This blog is great !!

It's now become part of my weekly college football reading rotation!

BEAT THE AGGIES (Utah St. flavor)
    Same here! I have a tab for it, so I can do my weekly read. :icon_wink:

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

It is truly awesome that our kicker gets messages from 3 former or current NFL kickers during game week. Very, very cool.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    It is truly awesome that our kicker gets messages from 3 former or current NFL kickers during game week. Very, very cool.
    Scobee had some good things to say about him on the show Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Scobee had some good things to say about him on the show Wednesday.

What did he say? I missed the show.

Champ nytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Slackdog View Post
    What did he say? I missed the show.
    He touched on how technical Matt was for being only a freshman. Said he was impressed with the composure Matt showed after his miss at Nevada, said it reminded him of a professional after a miss and not a pouting college K. Also stated how hard he heard Matt works and that if he had to do it all over again, he would have increased his practice time and routine(but he didn't have a coach like Dooley that pushed the K's). Commented on how excited he was to hear how hands on Dooley was with the K/P/DS. Coach Dooley and Scobee shared a laugh because they both approach kicking like golf and Scobee agreed thats the best way to teach it.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nytetyme View Post
    Coach Dooley and Scobee shared a laugh because they both approach kicking like golf and Scobee agreed thats the best way to teach it.
    I don't get it. FGs aren't boring.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I don't get it. FGs aren't boring.

John, I made the beer-cheese soup prior to kickoff, Saturday. It turned-out fantastic!!! Thanks for the recipe'. The "wangs" will be next.

+ Reply to Thread