+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Idaho!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Idaho!

Ya know, if IU beats Colorado State to go to 4-1, I'm gonna start thinking they might be pretty good this year.

And, what if NMSU can beat lowly SDSU. They'll be 3-2. Are you kidding me?

The worst two programs in the WAC a combined 7-3???? Whoa!

We need to win at Nevada. To make up for a loss......a loss? at Idaho?? What has this world come to? The football gods must be asleep at the wheel!

Seriously, congrats to the Vandals for a great start this year.

WAC PROUD!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Idaho!

I agree. I was telling everybody a couple of weeks ago that Idaho seems to be playing very well this year. If they beat CSU, we're definitely in trouble on the road.

HD

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

It seems like every year we are worried about several teams in the WAC that look surprisingly good, but every year it is the same 3 to 4 teams at the top.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe they started wearing their "Idaho on the boody-ho" pants! Something sure has them playing better!

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I agree. I was telling everybody a couple of weeks ago that Idaho seems to be playing very well this year. If they beat CSU, we're definitely in trouble on the road.

HD
    They only lost by 19(?) to Washington on the road and were a 15 point dog to N. Illinois on the road and walked away with a 3 point win and N.I. has already beaten Purdue this year and lost to Wisconsin by 8. Impressive! But where in the heck did this come from? Looks like we'll have to earn 'em all this year.

+ Reply to Thread