+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Romo sucks

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: Romo sucks

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    The big difference btw jerry and al davis is jerry has a son who is just as responsible for the decisions being made. I suspect it will be more like the yankees with steinbrenner giving control to his sons only probably not as successful
    Yeah but his son actually knows what he is doing. Stephen Jones is very smart. He is actually the one that convinced his dad to let T.O. go. Jerry was against it until he listened to Stephen. I would love for his son to take over the probem is Jerry rarely listens to anyone but himself. Stephen usually just handles the contract negotiations and salary cap issues that come with player personel not the choosing of the actual personel. It has been said that slowly Stephen is having more pull over his dad. Hopefully he gets more each year because this is making me sick.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    Not wanting Garrett, that is just what the 'plan' has been in Cowboys land. Jerry has given up on coaches that are not puppets....unless he gets smart and goes after a
    REAL coach, his 900 trillion dollar stadium will be tough to fill.

Not sure why he threw twice at Champ Bailey to end the game. That would have been a tough task for Michael Irvin, much less (insert average NFL receiver's name here).

Maybe he needs Jessica back. He missed too many throws vs Giants and Broncos.
    Geaux Dawgs. I promise that is not the plan. That WAS the plan 2 years ago. It isn't now.

Totally agree on challenging Bailey with your 4th string WR. ...Not smart. (TWICE!)

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Romo has to stay in just because of his ability to pull a play out of his ass. You never know what's going to happen with him scrambling around.

Phillips and Garrett both suck.

We need AJ Green.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Geaux Dawgs. I promise that is not the plan. That WAS the plan 2 years ago. It isn't now.

Totally agree on challenging Bailey with your 4th string WR. ...Not smart. (TWICE!)

BigDog, I really hope you are right......It is painful to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    BigDog, I really hope you are right......It is painful to watch
    I know. And at my job I am surrounded by Cowboy haters. The whole damn place loves the Cowboys but the one area I am in is populated by fans of other teams. And they all give me crap every Monday morning.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I know. And at my job I am surrounded by Cowboy haters. The whole damn place loves the Cowboys but the one area I am in is populated by fans of other teams. And they all give me crap every Monday morning.
    I married a Redskins fan!!!! I am soooo glad they suck worse!!!!!!!!!

Yeah with the only owner with an ego bigger than Jones!!!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I cant really hate on Romo. I actually think the Boy's receivers arent very good outside of Witten. Roy Williams has been a big disappointment. Crayton is Dallas' Devery Henderson- big play or nothing guy. Hurd is not that great, etc. they miss TO on offense, although they dont miss his mouth.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

OK...don't say I'm never fair concerning the cowgirls and Romo.

Cowboys QB makes a fan's day

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2...medium=twitter

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Great story.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Dude just jumped a few notches in my book........ and I'm a Steelers fan.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Thanks to TylerTechsas and DawgDude for posting these. Wonder why the mainstream media can't find stories that show the positives about a pro athlete?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    Thanks to TylerTechsas and DawgDude for posting these. Wonder why the mainstream media can't find stories that show the positives about a pro athlete?
    Because they have to allocate their time to covering Tigah Woods.

+ Reply to Thread