+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Netbooks

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Netbooks

Anyone have one? How do they hold up? I am looking at the dell mini 10v, but I've just started to look and am open to ideas.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Re: Netbooks

Toshiba is hands down better than Dell or HP. Look at the NB 200 series...a steal at $399.

The 9+ hour battery life ain't bad either!
    Last edited by CARTEK; 10-06-2009 at 08:16 AM.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Varsity Bulldog dmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Netbooks

I had a first gen Asus EEE and my sisters have one HP and one Dell. Expect Windows XP to run a little slow. I had Linux and it ran absolutely fine but it did die in about 2 years. That was when they first came out though.

+ Reply to Thread