+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More Tech nano stuff

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: More Tech nano stuff

Interesting news . . . In think.

I did notice the academicians and bloggers love to use LTU. In the link to a Tech news release, there is nothing about a LTU, just Louisiana Tech.
    Let's all use the same . . La. Tech, LA Tech or Louisiana Tech.

Just saying . . .
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Let's all use the same . . La. Tech, LA Tech or Louisiana Tech.
    interesting note i found out when i was in town for the hawaii game ...

the athletic department despises "La. Tech." they only want to see "LA Tech." as a journalist, the correct abbreviation is "La." "LA" is only used by the postal service. it was funny to me how adamant my friend was about not using "La. Tech."
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    interesting note i found out when i was in town for the hawaii game ...

the athletic department despises "La. Tech." they only want to see "LA Tech." as a journalist, the correct abbreviation is "La." "LA" is only used by the postal service. it was funny to me how adamant my friend was about not using "La. Tech."
    It's all about the branding. Dooley has taken a VERY strong stance on the branding thing. LA TECH is the brand so it shouldn't be too much to expect the entire university to embrace it.

I'm not journalist, but it seems that once the writer has identified the subject as Louisiana Tech they would make it easy on their fingers and the readers eyes by going with Tech the rest of the way. No need to ever use LA or La. in an article.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    It's all about the branding. Dooley has taken a VERY strong stance on the branding thing. LA TECH is the brand so it shouldn't be too much to expect the entire university to embrace it.

MOICHENDISING!

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

These and other recent citations are what they need to hammer at the Tucker commission about how valuable and what potential our University has. If some of these things could take off patent wise it would reduce our reliability on the state.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Finally, I can afford to buy something nano: HexBug Nano Bridge Battle Habitat Set

It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

+ Reply to Thread