+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 years...

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

3 years...

3 years into Dooley's tenure:

1. We still do not have a QB
    2. We still cannot beat Nevada at home or on the road
    3. We suck on the road
    4. We have a .500 overall record
    5. We have coaches who call a very blah to generic offense and a "prevent" zone defense
    6. and yet he is rumored to be heading to every open coaching spot in the country?

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Re: 3 years...

Maybe he will take Jenkins with him if he leaves....

I thought Fitte was gonna see some action tonight. I though Livas needed more touches.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Dooley the AD needs to fire Dooley the coach.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I don't think I am overstating this: A QB solves 70% of our problems.

Puppy Shawgrad2003 isn't thought very highly of around hereShawgrad2003 isn't thought very highly of around here

fitte is my cousin and i thought also that he would get some reps this week.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    Dooley the AD needs to fire Dooley the coach.

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I don't think I am overstating this: A QB solves 70% of our problems.
    No it doesn't. Punting sucks, defense pass coverage is to soft because of lack of speed, we actually seem slow on the d-line also. O-line needs work, and even with a decent QB we still lose tonight

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shawgrad2003 View Post
    fitte is my cousin and i thought also that he would get some reps this week.
    I'm hoping he does get some more playing time soon.

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by longdawgview View Post
    No it doesn't. Punting sucks, defense pass coverage is to soft because of lack of speed, we actually seem slow on the d-line also. O-line needs work, and even with a decent QB we still lose tonight
    I respectfully disagree. If we had a qb with the same amount of talent we played against we would have wiped the floor with these kids. Our ground game is already good.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by littleshoe View Post
    I respectfully disagree. If we had a qb with the same amount of talent we played against we would have wiped the floor with these kids. Our ground game is already good.
    Our ground game is already good? Didn't we have something like 23 yards rushing at half-time?

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Punting didn't lose this game. Our DB's are fast enough. Our D-line is fast enough.

Agree about the OL.

If our QB was as good as their QB this game is a tossup that likely goes down to the last minute and we would perform well enough the rest of the year to go bowling. Is the rest of the team good enough to be in the top-25? No. That's not what I am saying. We have areas we need to improve but only a couple GLARING holes. And the most important position on the field is one of those glaring, painfully obvious, holes.

A lot of the areas we think look bad on offense in addition to the QB are actually caused by bad QB play. It also effects the defense as they aren't on the field so long.

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    Our ground game is already good? Didn't we have something like 23 yards rushing at half-time?
    If all we can do is run then guess what u do with your d-line... My argument is that they are good, not great. Which is more than we can say for passing...

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    Not hard to stop a team from rushing when you know that's all they can do.

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Punting didn't lose this game. Our DB's are fast enough. Our D-line is fast enough.

Agree about the OL.

If our QB was as good as their QB this game is a tossup that likely goes down to the last minute and we would perform well enough the rest of the year to go bowling. Is the rest of the team good enough to be in the top-25? No. That's not what I am saying. We have areas we need to improve but only a couple GLARING holes. And the most important position on the field is one of those glaring, painfully obvious, holes.

A lot of the areas we think look bad on offense in addition to the QB are actually caused by bad QB play. It also effects the defense as they aren't on the field so long.
    Does a new QB stop 600 rushing yards? It doesn't matter who we play at QB, if a decent team rushes 600 yards on us that we beat us

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Does a new QB stop 600 rushing yards? It doesn't matter who we play at QB, if a decent team rushes 600 yards on us that we beat us
    Actually a good QB can have quite an affect on that sort of thing. A good QB keeps a few of those drives alive and our D off of the feild a little more and it is a completely different ball game. Doesn't mean we would have won or they wouldn't have torn us up with the giant holes they were opening but it would be a differnt ball game.

Then again if I were 6-4 and could throw a ball 70yrds with pinpoint accuracy and run a 4.3 40 I would have been a heck of a quarterback. Unfortunately I run a 4.4 forty and I'm an engineer

+ Reply to Thread