+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Messiah wants to give Seniors $250 each

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Eek The Messiah wants to give Seniors $250 each

I can't believe that Obama wants to give each senior $250 each. The cost would be about $14 billion and we have to borrow that money from the Chinese. It is stupid to increase the deficit any more, it already over $1 trillion. What has become of our once great Nation?

And to pour salt into the wound, a republican congressman from Illinois wants to extend and expand the $8000 tax credit for first time home buyers which has already cost $14 billion. I can't believe it.

Folks, this is how the Roman Empire fell, not from the outside but from the inside..

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: The Messiah wants to give Seniors $250 each

Patronize much?

The estimate is $13bil over 10 years.

More stupid moves either way. Incentivize people not to work (expanding/extending unemployment benefits); and people to go into debt they probably shouldn't (the homebuyer's credit). Not too sure what to think about the SS payments though... I mean, I hate the SS, but it's almost a fact of life like death and taxes now.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Patronize much?

The estimate is $13bil over 10 years.

More stupid moves either way. Incentivize people not to work (expanding/extending unemployment benefits); and people to go into debt they probably shouldn't (the homebuyer's credit). Not too sure what to think about the SS payments though... I mean, I hate the SS, but it's almost a fact of life like death and taxes now.
    No, because it's not #14 billion over 10 years, it's $14 billion for one year.

Special interests have taken over our government.

Extending unemployment benefits might be a good idea give the unemployment crisis

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post

Special interests have taken over our government.

Extending unemployment benefits might be a good idea give the unemployment crisis
    According to CNN & Fox (click the names), the White House claims it's $13bil over 10 years. Doesn't make sense does it?

Yes they have.

I think the number of times it's been extended enough. SOL is the problem.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I want a blowjob...will Obama get someone to give me one of those?
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    I want a blowjob...will Obama get someone to give me one of those?
    Didn't Obama just give all of his voters just that or at least he's trying to satisfy them all. Heck he "blew away' the homosexuals at that gay dinner the other night honoring them didn't he? The rest of us, he's trying to bend over without any vasoline.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I think they were expecting a happy ending!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe that Obama wants to give each senior $250 each. The cost would be about $14 billion and we have to borrow that money from the Chinese. It is stupid to increase the deficit any more, it already over $1 trillion. What has become of our once great Nation?

And to pour salt into the wound, a republican congressman from Illinois wants to extend and expand the $8000 tax credit for first time home buyers which has already cost $14 billion. I can't believe it.

Folks, this is how the Roman Empire fell, not from the outside but from the inside..
    He's just trying to suck-up to them, to make them forget, he's trying to take $400MM away from Medicare for seniors with his ObamaCare. He's a snake oil salesman or part serpent himself.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    He's just trying to suck-up to them, to make them forget, he's trying to take $400MM away from Medicare for seniors with his ObamaCare. He's a snake oil salesman or part serpent himself.
    Everything Obama gave the gays up to now was oral. That is why they were angry with him. They wanted some meat with those promises.
    Last edited by Soonerdawg; 10-15-2009 at 07:24 AM.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

This is timed to build up support for the admin when healthcare is at the forefront.

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

Either way, it's ridiculous. The government is buying votes one voting block at a time. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that the white male voting block is near the end of the line!

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mikedog View Post
    I have a feeling that the white male voting block is near the end of the line!

I have a feeling that the white male voting block is bankrolling the line.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

He denied a coli for Social Security for the fist time in decades and instead used almost the EXACT same amount as a coli to write a check. The difference? A coli is an expected annual increase that comes from the SSA while this is a check directly from Obama. LAME.

+ Reply to Thread