38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Drew Brees against the Giants

26 68.42%
  • Ben Rothlesberger against the Browns

12 31.58%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brees or Rothlesberger?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Brees or Rothlesberger?

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I changed to Brees 5 minutes before gametime once I saw that Brees was predicting the Saints to score 40+ pts.
    WTG!!!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Wow, the Saints absolutely dismantled a good team out there yesterday. The Giants secondary is thin, but that is not what makes them a good D anyway. They have two unbelieve DEs that did absolutely nada yesterday. That was the key, the Saints O-line dominated. Osi was getting dominated. I can finally take back my Saint's fan typical reservations and say this team is pretty darn good. Opportunistic, solid D and a great O could lead to an unforgettable season.

I always like to wait until game 5 or 6 to let the pundits calm down and quit championing every team that is 3-0 as the breakout team of the year (cough Jets cough), and it looks like this New Orleans team is in it for good. I see no way that they win less than 11 games 2 with Bucs, 2 with Panthers, 1 with Rams, and 1 with Redskins. Split with Falcs, split with Boys/Pats, and who knows with Miami's weird O. I see their 50/50 as 12 or 13 wins.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Wow, the Saints absolutely dismantled a good team out there yesterday. The Giants secondary is thin, but that is not what makes them a good D anyway. They have two unbelieve DEs that did absolutely nada yesterday. That was the key, the Saints O-line dominated. Osi was getting dominated. I can finally take back my Saint's fan typical reservations and say this team is pretty darn good. Opportunistic, solid D and a great O could lead to an unforgettable season.

I always like to wait until game 5 or 6 to let the pundits calm down and quit championing every team that is 3-0 as the breakout team of the year (cough Jets cough), and it looks like this New Orleans team is in it for good. I see no way that they win less than 11 games 2 with Bucs, 2 with Panthers, 1 with Rams, and 1 with Redskins. Split with Falcs, split with Boys/Pats, and who knows with Miami's weird O. I see their 50/50 as 12 or 13 wins.
    The Saints pounded the Eagles (scored 48 on their butts as well it seems) earlier this year.

+ Reply to Thread