+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pep Rally

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Pep Rally

At the pep rally. Last I heard started at 6... People are here but there's a wbb practice on the court?

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Re: Pep Rally

How many people attended?

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Pep Rally

There weren't a lot of people there.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't have been there if I hadn't been shooting for the Tech Talk.

T Spoon was great, though. She should be a motivational speaker or something. She had the whole place, including the guys fired up. She got them all to come down on the court and dance to Neck, and made up a crowd cheer. Instead of "We are..." "Bulldogs!" it was "Bulldog..." "Pride", which I thought was nice. It sounded pretty good with all the sororities and the BOP belting it. I think it has potential.

Here's champ:

More pics from tonight are here: http://corylynch.net/?p=214

+ Reply to Thread