+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2009 Tech Homecoming Aerials

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: 2009 Tech Homecoming Aerials

Quote Originally Posted by viperhawk View Post
    Reckon there's any chance of me getting permission to take off in the track/practice field area? We could possibly pull off a night shot there. I'd need to borrow a nice full frame DSLR in order to run up the ISO a bit. Know anyone that has one of those?!
    I dunno. I think I've got something in the arsenal.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I dunno. I think I've got something in the arsenal.
    Something like this?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Something like this?

No, No, Q!
    They make digital versions of that model now.
    Film is so quaint.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Puppy viperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the roughviperhawk is a jewel in the rough viperhawk's Avatar

Got a damage protection plan on it?

+ Reply to Thread