+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RUSTON High beats Bastrop

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Re: RUSTON High beats Bastrop

I just thought there were some Bearcat fans on here because MOST RHS graduates that attend college go to Tech.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    There was nothing accidental about Neville. They are the better team. Heck probably the 2nd or 3rd best team overall in the state.

Yeah I will give you that Neville is Probably one of the best teams in the state. BUT we should not have lost to Richwood (TERRIBLE)

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    I just thought there were some Bearcat fans on here because MOST RHS graduates that attend college go to Tech.
    I would say they don't. Puruse through facebook and you'll see a LOT that go to other places. I wasn't one of those (though I've gone several routes now), but a lot of others did.

There aren't many on this board though.

I C

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    I would say they don't. Puruse through facebook and you'll see a LOT that go to other places. I wasn't one of those (though I've gone several routes now), but a lot of others did.

There aren't many on this board though.
    Alot of them go other places, but most end up back at Tech.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rphdawg View Post
    Bastrop sucks this year. They got skull dragged by a AA Alabama team that no one has ever hear about. They only had 23 players on their football roster and smoked Bastop. I heard it was some funny stuff as Bastrop brought in buses of fans and got their a$$'s whipped.
    I wouldn't say they suck. I wouldn't be surprised if they win a couple of games in the playoffs.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Alot of them go other places, but most end up back at Tech.
    Depends on the demographics really. Very much plays into stereotypes.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

I'm from Bastrop and this is not the same kinda team we've had over the past few years. They are a good team, but nothing special like the 05' through 08' teams.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Roll Tide, we're winning the District Championship Friday night!

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cass582 View Post
    i just thought there were some bearcat fans on here because most rhs graduates that attend college go to tech.
    rhs 1975

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Depends on the demographics really. Very much plays into stereotypes.
    Well, I'm a stereotyper.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rphdawg View Post
    Bastrop sucks this year. They got skull dragged by a AA Alabama team that no one has ever hear about. They only had 23 players on their football roster and smoked Bastop. I heard it was some funny stuff as Bastrop brought in buses of fans and got their a$$'s whipped.

So its bad to support your team? Win while you can as Bastrop has 11 new starters on Defense. The tide will change in a few years.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    Guaranteed red dots from Clyde and perhaps Dawgmatic for starting this thread.
    Nope. Not from me. My son's HS alma mater beat my HS alma mater. It's all good! :icon_wink:

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFight71 View Post
    I'm from Bastrop and this is not the same kinda team we've had over the past few years. They are a good team, but nothing special like the 05' through 08' teams.
    Now all the imported Katrina players are gone. Unless there is another hurricane, Bastrop will return to business as usual and that means mediocrity. And before you get all worked up, I'm from Bastrop and have friends there and went to Bastrop High. I'm just telling the truth.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Now all the imported Katrina players are gone. Unless there is another hurricane, Bastrop will return to business as usual and that means mediocrity. And before you get all worked up, I'm from Bastrop and have friends there and went to Bastrop High. I'm just telling the truth.

Bastrop was winning before Katrina and got beat by the state champion last year with no Katrina kids.

You know jack squat.

+ Reply to Thread