+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Shreveport, you're welcome

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Hey Shreveport, you're welcome

That's all

Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Hey Shreveport, you're welcome

This wasn't meant as a sarcastic remark. Shreveport voted to watch the Saints and I figure most folks are glad they cast their vote the way they did. Enjoy it because in 27 years, I've been disappointed an awful lot by the Saints. This year, they seem to be playing WAY above their history.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I finally got to see it. It didnt look as impressive in real time, but the slow mo replay was nice. He leaped 20 feet while running sideways and with pads on and a football in hand. I can never understand why Reggie cant get more done in the league. His athletic ability is awesome. Maybe we just need to make him a slot receiver that gets a few carries a game and returns punts.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

He isn't Barry Sanders. I honestly think if he could run forward instead of sideways he might find himself in the open field more often.

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    That's all

I'm not sure if it was intentional or not on your part, but ironically that picture is from the 06 preseason game held in Shreveport, is it not?

I know it's from 06 because of the patch, and I know it's not from the 42-17 drubbing (haha) because we were in the all-black leotards for that one. So that just leaves the Indy Bowl game I think.

And yes, I foresee another skull****ing in Dallas's future. But hey, thanks for knocking off Atlanta for us.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    I finally got to see it. It didnt look as impressive in real time, but the slow mo replay was nice. He leaped 20 feet while running sideways and with pads on and a football in hand. I can never understand why Reggie cant get more done in the league. His athletic ability is awesome. Maybe we just need to make him a slot receiver that gets a few carries a game and returns punts.

You are right the Slow Mo was awesome!

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

I was all for this. I justin.tv'd the Dallas game while watching the Saints game and it was all good.

+ Reply to Thread