+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: KMSS opts for Cowboys over Saints

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: KMSS opts for Cowboys over Saints

We all know how accurate online polls are.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    We all know how accurate online polls are.
    And....the people chose correctly. WHAT A GAME!!!!!

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Well maybe some of you experts could beat their poll and skew the results but I had to register with the website and then was only allowed to vote once. There were no unbelievable number of responses, and suck on it the Saints won. I had to pay for Sunday Ticket for years so I have no sympathy for the poor little cowboy fans. What a comeback by the Saints! Brees is the man. He said they never thought they would lose. Mike Bell ran the crap out of the ball and the friendly sea mammals had to respect our running game, this opened things up for Brees, and Shockey man what a RAC for that guy. That little Dback couldn't do anything with Shockeys paw in his grill. Yes Bush runs sideways too much but how many guys could make that dive he made to score a TD. Who Dat?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Well maybe some of you experts could beat their poll and skew the results but I had to register with the website and then was only allowed to vote once. There were no unbelievable number of responses, and suck on it the Saints won. I had to pay for Sunday Ticket for years so I have no sympathy for the poor little cowboy fans. What a comeback by the Saints! Brees is the man. He said they never thought they would lose. Mike Bell ran the crap out of the ball and the friendly sea mammals had to respect our running game, this opened things up for Brees, and Shockey man what a RAC for that guy. That little Dback couldn't do anything with Shockeys paw in his grill. Yes Bush runs sideways too much but how many guys could make that dive he made to score a TD. Who Dat?
    I was extremely happy for the Saints Sunday. Just have to get a rise out of the Cowboy haters every now and then.
    Good old Memorial Gym

+ Reply to Thread