+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: KMSS opts for Cowboys over Saints

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Re: KMSS opts for Cowboys over Saints

The NFL loves Super Bowls in New Orleans. New Orleans is tied with Miami @ 9 in hosting the most Super Bowls. It's a just a great place for the biggest games in sports. And in my honest opinion, Shreveport sucks...It's the most "what have you done for me lately" city I've ever been to. If Texas wins the BCS championship this year, the city would be plastered in burnt orange. If LSU wins, there would be so much purple and gold u would think it's Mardi Gras. Shreveport just needs defect into Texas. And why would anyone want to watch the Cowboys over the Saints???

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFight71 View Post
    And why would anyone want to watch the Cowboys over the Saints???
    Super Bowls.

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Super Bowls.
    For the life of me, I just can't figure out why Cowboy fans are hated so much...

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by playdablues View Post
    For the life of me, I just can't figure out why Cowboy fans are hated so much...
    Just answering his question.:icon_wink:

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Just answering his question.:icon_wink:
    What does 1995 have to do with today?...other than that being about the time Dallas last beat the Saints?

What does 1995 have to do with today?...other than that being about the time Dallas last beat the Saints?
    Hey, six more in a row and they'll be tied all-time! That'd be great. Maybe you'll get a trophy and the players will all get rings.

Look, I like the Saints. It's obvious why even Shreveporters would become Saints fans. But the original question was why a Shreveport station would air the Cowboys instead and I don't see why that is a problem.

The next question was an attempt at a jab and I gave it the answer it deserved (you have to admit he set me up).

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

The only way to change it is to call and complain and lead the local stations to believe that the Saints are more demanded in the area. Until then, the Boys will be shown over them.

Hey, six more in a row and they'll be tied all-time! That'd be great. Maybe you'll get a trophy and the players will all get rings.
    Okay...I'm just trying to keep the conversation rooted in the present, which can sometimes be a chore when Dallas fans are involved

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Okay...I'm just trying to keep the conversation rooted in the present, which can sometimes be a chore when Dallas fans are involved
    Well, you gotta admit, at the present time, New Orleans has no Super Bowl appearances, let alone rings.

I do hope they remedy that this season, though.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Just remember, the Oakland Raiders have a storied past as well.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post
    Just remember, the Oakland Raiders have a storied past as well.
    And a very similar owner type....

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    And a very similar owner type....

It's a shame that all NFL owners can't be as commited to winning and to supporting a community as Benson.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

It's a shame that all NFL owners can't be as commited to winning and to supporting a community as Benson.

No Benson finally got the hell out of the way. Jerry should take some notes.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

AMERICA'S TEAM

Just use channelsurfing.net or justin.tv or something if you want to watch the Saints.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

I think it really comes down to money and geography. I love the Cowboys becuase I grew up in the Dallas area. Although it's kinda sad our best week so far this season was our bye week. Thank you New Orleans, Kansas City and Oakland!

+ Reply to Thread