+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WM going to win state?

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: WM going to win state?

Notre Dame should take 3a easily.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    The Irish couldn't beat Michigan or Navy, so they might as well try 3A. But I don't know that they will take 3A easily.

:icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nice

wm loses to acadiana again in semi's

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

West Monroe catches a big, big break. Acadiana implodes against Catholic. West Monroe now gets Catholic High at home, rather than having to travel to Acadiana. In the second half, with the game tied, Acadiana's running backs got into a fist fight with each other on the sidelines.

Couple that break with the first break WM got in the playoffs - the fact STM went down in the first round to Thibodeaux, which led to last night's WM game being played at home, rather than on the road in Lafayette. Thibodeaux's QB (Auburn commit) missed most of the season, which led to Thibodeaux dropping to a No. 23 seed. He comes back in the playoffs and takes out STM in overtime.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    West Monroe catches a big, big break. Acadiana implodes against Catholic. West Monroe now gets Catholic High at home, rather than having to travel to Acadiana. In the second half, with the game tied, Acadiana's running backs got into a fist fight with each other on the sidelines.

Couple that break with the first break WM got in the playoffs - the fact STM went down in the first round to Thibodeaux, which led to last night's WM game being played at home, rather than on the road in Lafayette. Thibodeaux's QB (Auburn commit) missed most of the season, which led to Thibodeaux dropping to a No. 23 seed. He comes back in the playoffs and takes out STM in overtime.
    If WM's DLine performs like they did last night, they'll be hard to stop. They continue to be weak at defending the pass and the Dline is the only hope they have for stopping a good QB. Trovon Reed will be a great return man/receiver at Auburn. His arm is not that great, but his running ability is just sick. If Shows doesn't stick his nose into the offensive play calling from here out (like he has consistantly done in the past) WM will put up 5 TDs against just about anybody...as long as QB Paul Turner is healthy.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    If WM's DLine performs like they did last night, they'll be hard to stop. They continue to be weak at defending the pass and the Dline is the only hope they have for stopping a good QB. Trovon Reed will be a great return man/receiver at Auburn. His arm is not that great, but his running ability is just sick. If Shows doesn't stick his nose into the offensive play calling from here out (like he has consistantly done in the past) WM will put up 5 TDs against just about anybody...as long as QB Paul Turner is healthy.
    If it comes down to a Rummel-WM title game, I'll take that bet. No way WM or any high school team will score 5 TDs against the Raider defense. Not saying WM wouldn't win the game, or maybe not, but it won't be because they scored 35+ points.

Of course, we have to get past Westgate first. One at a time.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    If it comes down to a Rummel-WM title game, I'll take that bet. No way WM or any high school team will score 5 TDs against the Raider defense. Not saying WM wouldn't win the game, or maybe not, but it won't be because they scored 35+ points.

Okay, we'll file this one away until this time next week. Cap bet? .

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Okay, we'll file this one away until this time next week. Cap bet? .
    Fine. The conditions are: WM's offense would have to score 5 TDs...not their defense and not special teams. And, you can add that that Turner kid has to play.

Okay?

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

Dude Rummel wont stay on the field with West Monroe. At the end of the day they are still Rummel and fold....even the super ants and West Monroe just knows how to win.

And if my folks wouldnt have moved to the northshore I probably would have went to Rummel.

I'll take any dollar amount bet that West Monroe wins that game.

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Dude Rummel wont stay on the field with West Monroe. At the end of the day they are still Rummel and fold....even the super ants and West Monroe just knows how to win.

And if my folks wouldnt have moved to the northshore I probably would have went to Rummel.

I'll take any dollar amount bet that West Monroe wins that game.
    D80 is saying that WM's offense won't put up 5 TDs. That was our bet. I looked at Rummel's record and they do appear to hold their opponents low in scoring. I'm kinda skeerd if this bet ends up happening.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    ND has a very good team. This is one of the better PBS teams. Unless they lay the stupid, pointy, slick Baden ball on the dome carpet a lot, it should be a good game. I really wish they did not use those brand new balls in that game. That is even if the ball was the right shape. Baden has the sponsorship, but I don't see many HS's using them when they buy for themselves.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

D80 is saying that WM's offense won't put up 5 TDs. That was our bet. I looked at Rummel's record and they do appear to hold their opponents low in scoring. I'm kinda skeerd if this bet ends up happening.
    WM QB Turner ends up with 5 TDs by himself, I believe, in a romper over Catholic. WM radio folks said Tech coaches were present to view this stomp.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    WM QB Turner ends up with 5 TDs by himself, I believe, in a romper over Catholic. WM radio folks said Tech coaches were present to view this stomp.
    Hope he enjoyed it. Next week he steps into a fire ants' nest, baby!

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

I went to the Hahnville-Rummel game. And I've seen two WM games, vs. Neville and Natch. Central.

Rummel has one hell of a defense. I mean they are lights out. WM will not have an easy game.

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    No doubt. Watched the game Friday from the sidelines and Turner is legit. That was my second time seeing him and he is quick, smart, and break tackles. This kid is really good. WM will be the tar out of Rummel. Would love to see W.M, Neville, Evangel and Haynesville to bring some championships back to North La

+ Reply to Thread