+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Saints vs. Cowboys

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: Saints vs. Cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I didn't mean to make you cry.
    I was actually reading one of teatechs posts about Obama and I laughed so hard.................

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    What did all these Louisiana Tech "Cowboys" do when Louisiana Tech's Terry Bradshaw was winning Super Bowl rings? You can go see them at the Joe Aillet Fieldhouse if you are interested.
    Hate to break this to you, but I've been a Dallas Cowboys fans since 1965. I've been a LA Tech fan since about 1970. And like most folks in north Louisiana, I cheered for Bradshaw to do well in the pros, EXCEPT when he played the Dallas Cowboys.

HD

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Hate to break this to you, but I've been a Dallas Cowboys fans since 1965. I've been a LA Tech fan since about 1970. And like most folks in north Louisiana, I cheered for Bradshaw to do well in the pros, EXCEPT when he played the Dallas Cowboys.
    HD
    I hope that you have gained much more wisdom since your youthful naivity.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

HD
    Wow, you're older than I thought. :icon_wink:

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

I hope Tony Romo chokes on a chicken wing.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

HD
    And there is another example of the identity crisis that is N.Louisiana.

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

And there is another example of the identity crisis that is N.Louisiana.
    That is an identity crisis..lol

Not for me though. Born and raised in Shreveport, a die hard Bradshaw fan (i.e. Steelers fan, even pull for them today when the Saints aren't involved), La. Tech fan from day one and Saints fan since I can remember. Mom is from New Orleans, so it's in the blood.

Never could stand the Cowboys because that's all Shreveport had on TV every Sunday back in the 70's. The Saints were never an option unless the 'boys were playing on Monday night. It was them and the Oilers EVERY Sunday, another team I couldn't stand.

I think the Vikings win this Sunday, but I would love to see a rematch between the Saints-Cowboys back in the Dome on Championship Sunday. That would be a hum-dinger!

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tdawg87 View Post

Not for me though. Born and raised in Shreveport, a die hard Bradshaw fan (i.e. Steelers fan, even pull for them today when the Saints aren't involved), La. Tech fan from day one and Saints fan since I can remember. Mom is from New Orleans, so it's in the blood.

Never could stand the Cowboys because that's all Shreveport had on TV every Sunday back in the 70's. The Saints were never an option unless the 'boys were playing on Monday night. It was them and the Oilers EVERY Sunday, another team I couldn't stand.

I think the Vikings win this Sunday, but I would love to see a rematch between the Saints-Cowboys back in the Dome on Championship Sunday. That would be a hum-dinger!
    I think we are going to get it. Anything can happen in the playoffs though.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tdawg87 View Post

You are DA Man!

View Poll Results: Saints biggest rival outside the division

http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/s...d.php?t=157965

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

View Poll Results: Saints biggest rival outside the division

http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/s...d.php?t=157965

Voted Cowboys earlier today. Some of these people are delusional thinking some of those teams are rivals.

I think this post just about summed it up:

I can't argue with the Cowboys, but they're the main rival of every team; that's why they're so easy to hate.

I have zero love whatsoever for San Fran; I can't vote any other way. Even being out of the division doesn't change my feelings for them. I can't say I like the Cowboys either, but if the Cowboys and 49ers were playing one another I'd cheer for... well, nobody, because I wouldn't watch it. Didn't watch 'em in the 90s and I'm not watching 'em now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I think this post just about summed it up:

I can't argue with the Cowboys, but they're the main rival of every team; that's why they're so easy to hate.

I have zero love whatsoever for San Fran; I can't vote any other way. Even being out of the division doesn't change my feelings for them. I can't say I like the Cowboys either, but if the Cowboys and 49ers were playing one another I'd cheer for... well, nobody, because I wouldn't watch it. Didn't watch 'em in the 90s and I'm not watching 'em now.

......It came from your link.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    ......It came from your link.
    But it didn't plead whatever case you were hoping for IMO. And believe me even Jerry Jones would state that the Saints are the team and yes now rival he wants to beat the most.

+ Reply to Thread