+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tron Request

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Tron Request

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    I don't have any intention of trying to sway their opinion. Just trying to find out what the heck is going on because a certain group of friends on this board just like to call everything "gay." Especially things in regard to the Blue. I guess I am the only one who thought we were all on the same team.
    We all are on the same team. I have nothing at all against the Blue. I love the enthusiasm, and pride yall have for our school. I didn't even know yall chanted the Where you going chant. I sit in section OO and cant hear anything that goes on in the front row. I was just stating my opinion about the chant. I think in the chant you have to say where you going way to much, i dont like the way it sounds, kinda reminds me of an highschool cheer. Sorry i disagree with yall about the chant. Dont have to get pissy that i disagree with something that yall like, its natural we all have our own opinion. Never said anything about the Blue, or you as a person. Never called you childish either.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JFord View Post
    Question:
    Do you know where David Orges came up with this from?

Answer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qfNR-ft7A4 - WARNING: Course language
    Who is David Orges?

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Wow. Here's an idea. If someone is doing something for the betterment of our program how about you don't knock on it.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Who is David Orges?
    The founder of the organization Juice has continued. A youth minister in Live Oak now.
    Last edited by JFord; 10-23-2009 at 03:44 PM.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    I don't have any intention of trying to sway their opinion. Just trying to find out what the heck is going on because a certain group of friends on this board just like to call everything "gay." Especially things in regard to the Blue. I guess I am the only one who thought we were all on the same team.
    What part of you thought this language was appropriate in a discussion about things being gay?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Man, you guys are going off the deep end. Glad tomorrow is game day!

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    Here's a Tron/PA request... Stop playing so much rap/techno/whatever so often when the band should be playing! We don't get to hear the BOP NEARLY as much as we had in the past because of the new sound system and Dawgzilla. Does anyone else notice this?
    Better talk to your buddy JB. He does the music.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I'm probably in the minority but I'm tired of hearing Zombie Nation! Watch any game on ESPN, every school is playing it over their PA.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

I've always thought that "less is more". And that "where you goin, no where!" is a lot and is difficult to coordinate. It would take a recording of "where you goin" and then simply the crowd saying "no where" as Juice suggested.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    I've always thought that "less is more". And that "where you goin, no where!" is a lot and is difficult to coordinate. It would take a recording of "where you goin" and then simply the crowd saying "no where" as Juice suggested.
    That's pretty much what i was saying. Its a little much for our crowd to get into. I'm ALL FOR fans trying to get new chants together and wanting to supporting our team.

All I was saying was that it's too long and the repeat is unnecessary.

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I'm probably in the minority but I'm tired of hearing Zombie Nation! Watch any game on ESPN, every school is playing it over their PA.
    I wish they would play "stand up and get crunk" like the saints do, but I doubt it would go over well

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Oh well, let's everybody do "Two Bits" and call it good.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post

All the majority people say in the Blue's one is "No where" and a "No where. Sit down." at the end. I agree that is very hard to coordinate and pretty much the only way it could be done by everyone is on the tron.

+ Reply to Thread