+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alexandria Senior High Trojans

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Re: Alexandria Senior High Trojans

Choke yet again in the playoffs... they cannot compete with a quality opponent... hence their two losses this year, cause lets face it. They are in a weak district. Hate it for the players, but love that Gatlin got his arrogant butt beat.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: Alexandria Senior High Trojans

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    Choke yet again in the playoffs... they cannot compete with a quality opponent... hence their two losses this year, cause lets face it. They are in a weak district. Hate it for the players, but love that Gatlin got his arrogant butt beat.
    I was afraid that was going to happen, after talking to my dad and a couple of friends. Chris 29 told me that the team we had would drum those boys. Of course, you know the saying: the older we get, the better we were!!!

+ Reply to Thread