+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Idaho Predictions

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Re: Idaho Predictions

Idaho 31-17

Big Dog Slackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Gosh, my dilemma is.....do I want to spend $25, again, to watch this game on GamePlan, if it's on? I need to chill, before I make a prediction. I'm still so pissed.

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Slack, if its on espn360.com like todays game, do like I did and watch it on the computer for free! I sat in my recliner with the Alabama-Tenn game on the TV with the volume muted and had my laptop in my lap with the Tech game.

Matter of fact, if you are a real glutton for punishment, you can watch the replay of todays game on ESPN360.com anytime for the next few days. If your ISP is Bellsouth, ESPN360.com is free.

Big Dog Slackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by LaTechRandy View Post
    Slack, if its on espn360.com like todays game, do like I did and watch it on the computer for free! I sat in my recliner with the Alabama-Tenn game on the TV with the volume muted and had my laptop in my lap with the Tech game.
    Hmmm, thanks Randy. I'll check to see if my laptop is covered, warranty-wise, when I throw-it through a window, during the Idaho game.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slackdog View Post
    Gosh, my dilemma is.....do I want to spend $25, again, to watch this game on GamePlan, if it's on?
    If you want to remain a member in good standing of the 32-Crew, you damn better well plan to watch, no matter how badly we suck. :icon_wink:

Hmmm, thanks Randy. I'll check to see if my laptop is covered, warranty-wise, when I throw-it through a window, during the Idaho game.
    Assuming your laptops under warranty, save the $25 for more "supplies" for the Boise or SJSU game tailgates

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    If you want to remain a member in good standing of the 32-Crew, you damn better well plan to watch, no matter how badly we suck. :icon_wink:
    Thanks bud. I just had a mental-depression lapse. Thanks for the "slap-on-the-head." I deserved it. 32-Crew ROCKS!!! I feel better, now. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by LaTechRandy View Post
    Assuming your laptops under warranty, save the $25 for more "supplies" for the Boise or SJSU game tailgates
    Gotcha. I'm ordering more brats as we speak. Take care.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Thanks bud. I just had a mental-depression lapse. Thanks for the "slap-on-the-head." I deserved it. 32-Crew ROCKS!!! I feel better, now. Thanks again.
    De Nada. Misery loves company.

Varsity Bulldog raam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of light

Idaho by 17 and it will look even worse.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Good Lord, how bad are things going when you see people picking Idaho to beat anyone...10 months till next season!!!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    Tech pulls out the win. Close.
    I think that I'm going flip on the norm and start red-dotting anyone that picks us to win a game on the road. Doing so is just plain stoopid.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFight71 View Post
    Good Lord, how bad are things going when you see people picking Idaho to beat anyone...10 months till next season!!!
    Horrible. A defense made up of the administrators and moderators of this board could stop our road Offense.

Scelfo has gotta be the DUMBEST OFFENSIVE coordinator in the nation. If anyone can find someone worse, I'd love to see it.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Tech 31
    Idaho 28

We are gonna win this game!

edit: Now that ain't fair doc, I was busy typing this when you put your red dot warning up!

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Scelfo has gotta be the DUMBEST OFFENSIVE coordinator in the nation. If anyone can find someone worse, I'd love to see it.
    Conroy

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CChandler View Post
    Conroy
    lol

+ Reply to Thread