+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Saints fans: Are y'all ready to watch...

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Football Re: Saints fans: Are y'all ready to watch...

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    The Saints have won the last 5 times they played them and I believe are 15 - 11 against them historically.
    The Saints have won the last 5 but are 8-14 against Dallas all-time. Dallas got off to an 11-1 start against New Orleans from '67 to '84. Since then, the series is 7-3 for the Saints.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Saints fans: Are y'all ready to watch...

The Saints have won the last 5 times they played them and I believe are 15 - 11 against them historically.
    Quote Originally Posted by playdablues View Post
    The Saints have won the last 5 but are 8-14 against Dallas all-time. Dallas got off to an 11-1 start against New Orleans from '67 to '84. Since then, the series is 7-3 for the Saints.
    Thanks for the correction. That is why I said "believe". I heard that on a sports show in E.Texas the other day and ran with it too soon.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Thanks for the correction. That is why I said "believe". I heard that on a sports show in E.Texas the other day and ran with it too soon.
    Dang, man.... There's this thing called google.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    the Cowboys game yet? Your Saints are getting embarrased! Not that I'll be surprised if Dallas loses...but the Saints are playing like crap. I hope that they turn it around soon.

For the record, I hope that both the Cowboys and Saints pull it out. :icon_wink: Just wish that I was watching the Cowboys right now!

Popped off a little early didn't ya:icon_wink:! This was the only weekend of the year I could actually root for the boys. I hate dem dirty birds. As for who should be on tv, 80+% voted for the Saints so suck on that. oh and....

WHO DAT!!

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Popped off a little early didn't ya:icon_wink:! This was the only weekend of the year I could actually root for the boys. I hate dem dirty birds. As for who should be on tv, 80+% voted for the Saints so suck on that. oh and....

WHO DAT!!
    Ya. That's why I started this thread. Great comeback by the Saints...good game to watch. Too bad the Dawgs couldn't have done the same on Saturday.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    Ya. That's why I started this thread. Great comeback by the Saints...good game to watch. Too bad the Dawgs couldn't have done the same on Saturday.

Agreed.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Dang, man.... There's this thing called google.
    Hey now, I got the other stat right.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

How can you be a Cowboys and Saints fan?

Reggie now believes he can fly

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post

Because they are not division rivals. I could care less about the cowboys win or lose. I never knew there was a hated "rivalry" till i moved up here. Down south its all about the teams in the nfc south. But the cowboys are polarizing however.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

You mean he can't?

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

He looked better on that play than he has in a LONG time.

Varsity Bulldog Cactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really nice Cactus Rob's Avatar

Who Dat?!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Because they are not division rivals. I could care less about the cowboys win or lose. I never knew there was a hated "rivalry" till i moved up here. Down south its all about the teams in the nfc south. But the cowboys are polarizing however.
    It pretty much just exists on this message board. I wish the Saints nothing but the best.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

The Saints are going to KILL THE COWGIRLS!!!!

They should. They are loaded this year. Barring injury, the only team I see beating them is the Pats and I think THAT game is in the dome so they might not even lose that one. I used to think they would split with the Falcons but Atlanta does not impress me. I know they are division rivals but the Falcons secondary is messed up right now. This should be your year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    They should. They are loaded this year. Barring injury, the only team I see beating them is the Pats and I think THAT game is in the dome so they might not even lose that one. I used to think they would split with the Falcons but Atlanta does not impress me. I know they are division rivals but the Falcons secondary is messed up right now. This should be your year.
    Thanks! Hope you're right.

+ Reply to Thread