+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Youngest HS Head Coach in the state?

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Youngest HS Head Coach in the state?

anyone know how young the youngest is? Any sport...

I know I'm 23 - HC for Cross Country and Assistant for Baseball (long story) weird since i played baseball in college but have never in my life ran CC

Varsity Bulldog hachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her game hachiman's Avatar

Re: Youngest HS Head Coach in the state?

I think that Ruston High's tennis coach is 20 or so...but he is a volunteer, so it is not quite the same thing.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Re: Youngest HS Head Coach in the state?

Yes rustons tennis coach is Gavin McKinney, and he is 20..its weird because I think he would have been on the team with some of the players when we were in highschool.

+ Reply to Thread