+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8-0!!!!

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

8-0!!!!

For the 1st time EVER the Saints are 8-0

All these years I have been picked on for being such a die hard saints fan and hearing the "why dont you find a good team to pull for?" FINALLY we are looking GREAT

Now I see people everywhere with saints stuff. probably the same ones that laughed at me for wearing it when we were 3-13

Im gonna enjoy this all week

8-0!!!

GO SAINTS!

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Re: 8-0!!!!

But like the NFC south blogger on ESPN said ... Saints played their worst game today and still won. I am worried about the injury to Greer although I hear it is only a groin pull. Got to heal against T.B. (who won today) and St. Louis and spotting our opponents early leads has GOT to stop. I can forgive the big run. They stuffed the box and got beat. Its the turnover on the next series that killed the Saints. Boom, down by 2 scores.

Colston won't have another game like that. He looked like T.O. out there with the drops.

How many wins can the Saints attribute to a defensive touchdown this season? Quite a few ....

Still 8-0!!!!

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Yeah both undefeated teams played bad

Houston missed a VERY makeable FG with 1 sec left to lose to the colts

and I agree Colston looked VERY bad on the other hand Devrey Henderson and Shockey played pretty well as did Meachem. Drew cant be perfect all the time I hope this was his 1 below average game this year

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

They have two 1 win teams to get well against before the Pats come to town.

yep

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Who DAT, Baby???????????

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    and I agree Colston looked VERY bad on the other hand Devrey Henderson and Shockey played pretty well as did Meachem. Drew cant be perfect all the time I hope this was his 1 below average game this year
    I dont know Cass, Miami was pretty below average also for Brees. This game was similar. Horrible first half for Drew, then played well in the second. It seems like we are coming out flat the last few games, then finally pull our collective heads out of our ass after getting punched in the mouth. Hopefully, we wont do that against a very good team, we will get our butts beat.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

I thought after the third week of the season that the saints were clearly the best team in the nfl, now I'm not so sure. I think I may have to give the nod to the vikings. The saints are suffering injuries at positions that will really hurt them against the vikes, OL and DL. I am a die hard cowboys fan, and I am still pumped about last nights win, but right now the saints and vikes are on a collision course for a great NFC champ game. Peterson just scares the hell out of me as do the williams boys and jared allen.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    I thought after the third week of the season that the saints were clearly the best team in the nfl, now I'm not so sure. I think I may have to give the nod to the vikings. The saints are suffering injuries at positions that will really hurt them against the vikes, OL and DL. I am a die hard cowboys fan, and I am still pumped about last nights win, but right now the saints and vikes are on a collision course for a great NFC champ game. Peterson just scares the hell out of me as do the williams boys and jared allen.
    This is why the Saints need homefield. Gotta get the vikes at home. If Favre makes it to the NFC championship game, I'll be surprised. That's just a LONG season for a guy his age.

The vikes look good, but I'm not so sure the Colts aren't the best team there is. Not to mention that the Bengals (seriously) are REALLY coming around. I think both are playing better than the Pats right now. Your boys aren't looking too shabby either...clearly the class of the East.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

An ugly win is still a win, however I would love to see us dominate someone. I think the loss of Ellis is showing up more than people realize. Here's another note, Carolina is not that bad. This is a team that is improving, the Saints need to pull it together and play a more precise ballgames soon. You can't keep makeing the mistakes they are making and beat the best in the league. We are such a loose playing team that I think that is effecting our overall mental approach. We have to find a way to stay loose and cut the stupid mistakes out. But Who Dat! Go Saints!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I was never nervous watching the game yesterday. I knew the Saints would pull it out. Got a little worried toward the beginning of the 4th, but our Saints are not going to give up this year. FINALLY, I have something to be extremely proud of with the Saints. Been waiting a long time - just like you, Cass!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The Saints have gone 4 or 5 straight games now playing well for about 30 mins...and getting away with it. Well, maybe the Giants' game was pretty complete. But still, we can't keep spotting teams big, early leads and expect to keep coming back.

Focus, gentlemen, from the opening kickoff to the final whistle. There is always time for celebrating later....like in February during your Super Bowl champ's parade! Talk about a Mardi Gras!!!!!

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Suggestion for the New England game. Instead of the scoreboard showing quarter 1 at the beginning of the game, show it as quarter 3 and then repeat at halftime. This, in theory, will eliminate the flat start in the first half.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    Suggestion for the New England game. Instead of the scoreboard showing quarter 1 at the beginning of the game, show it as quarter 3 and then repeat at halftime. This, in theory, will eliminate the flat start in the first half.
    Great idea! They might want to show the Saints down by 10, as well. That seems to be when they jump into action. :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread