+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Treen Dead at 81

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Treen Dead at 81

Rest in peace Gov.. I went on my first dove hunt with this man and also spent some of my youth fishing with him on Lake Bruin. He was a good man IMO.
    http://www.shreveporttimes.com/artic...-C.-Treen-dies
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Varsity Bulldog latech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nicelatech80 is just really nice latech80's Avatar

Re: Treen Dead at 81

I was a junior at Tech when then-U. S. Rep. Dave Treen came by the campus, campaigning for the governor's mansion. He impressed me as a gentleman par excellence, and even though I was supporting one of his opponents in the open primary, he got my vote in the runoff against Louis Lambert.

I was living in Baton Rouge when he lost his re-election bid to Edwin Edwards, and he demonstrated a masterful aplomb in the midst of defeat that hasn't been equaled since, IMO.

+ Reply to Thread