+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Flag-Rant Foul" from Foxnews

Big Dog kdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of lightkdk008 is a glorious beacon of light

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Re: "Flag-Rant Foul" from Foxnews

How was that offensive to anyone...? I can only speak for myself and say I wasnt offended...

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

I think it's disgraceful.

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

I find it offensive, disgraceful, and disgusting. But, it's still legal.

+ Reply to Thread