+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: duck season uncertainties

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Re: duck season uncertainties

Regarding the baiting issue, I have a little insight into it as I am a member of La Delta who got screwed last year.

As I understand it, you can hunt over unharvested crop. However, you cannot in any way intentionally or even unintentionally knock over the crop. What does that mean? I don't know. I think you are ok if your lab knocks some over while getting a duck or if a hunter does the same. Running a 4 wheeler or boat around to get a hole for decoys is NOT ok. as you can probably tell, with this much subjectivity, a game warden with a hard on can ticket you if he really wants to do so.

We had unharvested milo in our field a couple of years ago. To create a hole for our decoys, we physcially cut the tops off of the milo, put it in garbage bags, and hauled it out of field.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: duck season uncertainties

Quote Originally Posted by 1L_dawg View Post
    as you can probably tell, with this much subjectivity, a game warden with a hard on can ticket you if he really wants to do so.
    Yep! Which side of the bed did they get up on?

I'm hearing the LDWF boys are much more aggressive than they once were.

+ Reply to Thread