+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nba talk

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Nba talk

The playoffs reeled me back in last year. I think the NBA is the best its been in a decade and I'm a fan.

Any other fans on here?

Sean, talk to me about the Hornets bro.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: Nba talk

Quote Originally Posted by CChandler View Post
    The playoffs reeled me back in last year. I think the NBA is the best its been in a decade and I'm a fan.

Any other fans on here?

Sean, talk to me about the Hornets bro.

Going to be a make or break year I believe for the bees. I think if they can recapture the magic of 2 years ago that they may be able to keep CP3 for the long haul. If they play the way they did in last years playoffs i think CP3 looks for a way out and if that happens the entire franchise might not be to far behind him.

Here is how the starting lineups is shaping up for tommorow:

PG: Paul-best in the world at his position
    SG: Mo Pete- Weak link and paid to much
    SF: Julian Wright- Most athletic player on team but hasnt put it together
    PF: D. West- Has become an All star but takes plays off
    C: Okafur- The big move the hornets made in the off season. They traded Chandler because he couldnt stay healthy and Okafur hasnt missed a game....Then Okafur gets hurt in preseason but should be good to go on Wed Night. He is the X factor and CP3 makes everyone better.

Bench-
    6) Peja- When healthy (Big if) can still stroke it
    7)Posey- Great Role player who can play a number of positions
    8 Marcus Thorton- SEC poy at LSU last year, big time scorer who I think replaces Mo Pete before the end of season
    9)bobby Brown- Not that one....Could be the scorer at the pg position that they hornets lacked last season with pargo gone.

If they suffer the same kind of injuries as last season I dont think they make the postseason. I think at best they finish 5th in the West.

Early prediction is probably the same as most folks: Lakers vs. Cavs

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

I think the Cavs have what it takes this year finally.

They brought in the big guy they needed, and LeBwon isn't all alone anymore. Like Fox said, Hornets need to stay healthy.

Celtics looking good again too.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Yeah Im a HUGE Hornets fan and wherever Shaq goes

Usually go to a few Hornets games when Im in town for Saints games or going down to LSU games

Thanks to Fox and Co. I left the Alabama -LSU game early last year becasue of the free tickets I won from them for Hornets vs Heat GREAT GAME We try to attend a few if they are lined up with Saints games.

Im FOR SURE trying to go to Hornets vs Cavs to see Shaq and to see my Hornets.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    I think the Cavs have what it takes this year finally.

They brought in the big guy they needed, and LeBwon isn't all alone anymore. Like Fox said, Hornets need to stay healthy.

Celtics looking good again too.

I agree I think Shaq puts the Cavs over the top in the EAST. Would be great Shaq and Cavs vs Kobe and Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    Yeah Im a HUGE Hornets fan and wherever Shaq goes

Usually go to a few Hornets games when Im in town for Saints games or going down to LSU games

Thanks to Fox and Co. I left the Alabama -LSU game early last year becasue of the free tickets I won from them for Hornets vs Heat GREAT GAME We try to attend a few if they are lined up with Saints games.

Im FOR SURE trying to go to Hornets vs Cavs to see Shaq and to see my Hornets.

Maybe Fox and Co can hook me up again???

LoL

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Milsap is looking real good for the Jazz.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    I agree I think Shaq puts the Cavs over the top in the EAST. Would be great Shaq and Cavs vs Kobe and Lakers

Celtics still have the big 3, a top pg in Rondo, and a solid center in Perkins.

Now they have a top level 6th man in Rasheed Wallace and a versatile 7th man In Marquis Daniels.

They have to be the favorites in the east.

CP3 is WAY better than Rondo but Celtics have MUCH more around him than Paul does. Hornets SHOULD have beat them yesterday. But they blew it.

Mark my words the Cavs will come around soon and they will have best record in the East.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I am pumped about the NBA this year. I love the changes the Mavs have made. Pumped we beat LA in LA already. And that is without Josh Howard. When he gets healthy and into the groove we are going to have a lot of firepower. We also have a HUGE expiring contract to trade this offseason that could net us a very good player like Bosh.

I really am not sold on LA repeating right now. While I would definitely label them the favorite I have a feeling the Spurs, if they stay healthy, are going to win the West this year.

Not sure about the East this year. I have a feeling the Celtics are going to be the team to beat. I think Vince Carter has always been over-rated and I think the Magic drop to #3 in the East. The way that particular team was set up I would rather have Hedo than Vince. I think the Cavs will be improved but not enough to overcome the Celtics with a healthy Garnett and Sheed helping out as well.

I don't like what N.O. has done. CP3/West/Okafor are a great base to build on but there isn't much else. There are starters on the Hornets that should be on the bench and players getting minutes on the bench that shouldn't be getting minutes at all. The owner of the Hornets needs to open up his wallet. The Hornets fans have proven me wrong and have shown that if he puts a winner out there they will support the team. They have stepped up. It's time for Shinn to do the same!!!

nice post good points

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I don't like what N.O. has done. CP3/West/Okafor are a great base to build on but there isn't much else. There are starters on the Hornets that should be on the bench and players getting minutes on the bench that shouldn't be getting minutes at all. The owner of the Hornets needs to open up his wallet. The Hornets fans have proven me wrong and have shown that if he puts a winner out there they will support the team. They have stepped up. It's time for Shinn to do the same!!!
    Agreed!

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CChandler View Post
    NBA still has aways to go to get me back. Only watched a couple regular season games and not much of the playoffs. Just not floatin' my boat. Still like college ball though its such a revolving door to the NBA anymore.

+ Reply to Thread