+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #5 Ranked Boise coming to Ruston

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

#5 Ranked Boise coming to Ruston

This has to be the highest ranked opponent to come to the Joe so get yourself and some friends to the game. I don't care if we are 3-5 or not. We have played very well at home and there's no reason to think we would do anything but play our best and give Boise all they want and more so wipe the tears from your face, man up, and get to the game. I can't wait for Friday night! We should have 25k at this game, I already have 3-5 guests coming with me to watch the DAWGS.

BEAT Boise!

Bulldog TechOKC seems to have something between the earsTechOKC seems to have something between the earsTechOKC seems to have something between the earsTechOKC seems to have something between the earsTechOKC seems to have something between the earsTechOKC seems to have something between the ears

Re: #5 Ranked Boise coming to Ruston

My family and I will be there along with 6 to 8 other casual Tech fans. I'm expecting a decent turnout for this game.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

My season ticket seats will be filled. No matter how the game turns out, it will be awesome to see us play the #5 ranked team in the country at home.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

1st time all season that my family will be there in full. That accounts for 6.5 seats, does anyone know if kids get in free?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    1st time all season that my family will be there in full. That accounts for 6.5 seats, does anyone know if kids get in free?
    Afraid not. Looks like the usual $10 each. College students do get in free.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

I think little ones still do, but I could be wrong......just pick the little one up and carry him/her in.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    I think little ones still do, but I could be wrong......just pick the little one up and carry him/her in.

They range from 12 down to -1 month, lol. 12-10-9-7 and of course -1 month.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

This is a HUGE GAME for Louisiana Tech University. Every college football fanatic will be watching Boise State (and probably pulling for Tech). This is the biggest stage we have ever had. We need to all be there to witness the biggest win in La Tech history. We win this one, the season is saved. This game is just HUGE!

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    This is a HUGE GAME for Louisiana Tech University. Every college football fanatic will be watching Boise State (and probably pulling for Tech). This is the biggest stage we have ever had. We need to all be there to witness the biggest win in La Tech history. We win this one, the season is saved. This game is just HUGE!

T it is huge. I don't know if it saves the season for me but you are right it is the biggest game ever played at JAS.

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

this is the highest ranked team to come, and whenever ranked teams come to the JOE we give them a game to remember

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    This has to be the highest ranked opponent to come to the Joe so get yourself and some friends to the game. I don't care if we are 3-5 or not. We have played very well at home and there's no reason to think we would do anything but play our best and give Boise all they want and more so wipe the tears from your face, man up, and get to the game. I can't wait for Friday night! We should have 25k at this game, I already have 3-5 guests coming with me to watch the DAWGS.

BEAT Boise!

Puppy HistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really nice

I will be watching in Boise with two BSU fans. IF Tech wins on Sat, I will probably be the most hated person at church on Sunday.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

T it is huge. I don't know if it saves the season for me but you are right it is the biggest game ever played at JAS.
    I don't think you realize how big it would be. This board would melt down Friday night with fans across the nation congratulating us on beating Boise. It would be much bigger than the Independence Bowl. The nation will be watching and most will be Bulldog fans. The 2009 season would be remembered for beating #5 Boise State on national TV. Let's make it a good atmosphere and the RECRUITS will notice!

Puppy acedawg has turned a few heads around hereacedawg has turned a few heads around hereacedawg has turned a few heads around hereacedawg has turned a few heads around here

I agree. Recruits and casual fans would be the biggest bump we could receive from a game of this magnitude. At this point beating LSU wouldn't mean nearly as much as taking Boise to the woodshed in front of a legion of casual football fans that couldn't find Ruston on a map!

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

No way we have 25k there...will be lucky to have 20k.

Puppy bdawg22 is an unknown

Kids 3 and under get in free.

+ Reply to Thread