+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: #7????

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

#7????

Im sorry but that is NOT the 7th best team in the nation. Tech hung with them and really played much than them in the 2nd half.

I dont think an ALL STAR team made from both of these teams could beat Florida, Alabama, Texas or anyone in the top 10

Tech showed a lot of heart and showed the have HUGE potential Tech is better than their record.

Boise is worse than theirs

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Re: #7????

Boise to me is a Top-15 team...somewhere between 9-14. Cinn would crush them and TCU would beat them.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Boise and Iowa do not belong in the top 10 to me. Yeah I might give Boise around a 14. But if they play a Alabama or someone like that in a BCS game BOISE will be crushed worse than Hawaii was

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Tech is much better in Ruston....Boise is a few spots too high.....

.....play this game in Boise and we lose by 30ish+

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    Boise to me is a Top-15 team...somewhere between 9-14. Cinn would crush them and TCU would beat them.
    The only thing that gives me pause is that Boise has for years basically played to the level of competition. They do what they have to do to win. They aren't always going to do it pretty, but they find ways to win.

SO you think they can beat the loser of the SEC championship game? Which will be Florida, Alabama or LSU?

Becasue that could be a bowl game they draw

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Utah made Bama look like Ul-x last year in the Sugar Bowl......ya never know.....

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    SO you think they can beat the loser of the SEC championship game? Which will be Florida, Alabama or LSU?
    "Gives me pause" and "definitely would win" are not at all the same thing. Nobody knows what they would do, because UF, Alabama, and LSU do not schedule top-flight non-AQ teams like Boise.

My point is my point. There is nothing to read into.

Puppy PitchfordStache has turned a few heads around herePitchfordStache has turned a few heads around here

I dont think an ALL STAR team made from both of these teams could beat Florida, Alabama, Texas or anyone in the top 10

Boise manhandled Oregon, who is currently in the top 10 and coming off of a 27-point win over USC.

Bama LSU and Florida play the best teams INSIDE the sec though Thats HUGE and very tough playing the teams they play.

I like the way Tech schedules (minus the 1 AA game every year) but Boise does not do as well as Tech Navy, LSU, Auburn is much better than Oregon and a nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by PitchfordStache View Post
    Boise manhandled Oregon, who is currently in the top 10 and coming off of a 27-point win over USC.

Oregon is playing MUCH MUCH better now than they were then.

If you use that argument then I could say So you think Boise can beat USC???

I would hope you would say no so then that proves Oregon is playing much better now than the 1st game of season.

If you use that argument then I could say So you think Boise can beat USC???.
    Yes, if they play on a neutral field, Boise State wins. USC has some big time issues on D right now.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I would hope you would say no so then that proves Oregon is playing much better now than the 1st game of season.
    Doesn't matter. Boise absolutely DESTROYED Oregon when they played earlier THIS YEAR. I would NEVER give somebody the nod over a team that beat them that badly head to head. Hell, Oregon never even earned a 1st down the entire 1st half.

HD

But it's ultimately not about what "might" happen in a fantasy football game. Boise really beat them in a real game in this exact season in which we are currently still playing. If actual head-to-head Ws doesn't carry much weight, then why even play the games in the first place?

+ Reply to Thread