+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: #7????

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Re: #7????

Let me ask you this out of the Top 10 who, besides Iowa(who also does not belong) do you think Boise could beat right now?

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    Let me ask you this out of the Top 10 who, besides Iowa(who also does not belong) do you think Boise could beat right now?
    That's not my point. I personally think Cincinatti is the best team in the country. 99% of people think I'm insane for that, but I've watched every game by everyone (for, lets say, "investment" reasons) and this is my educated opinion.

My main gripe is with BSU and Oregon.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

You think Cinn is better than Florida and Texas?

I think they are good But not better than the above two. But I do think they are top 5

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Let me ask you this out of the Top 10 who besides Iowa(who also does not belong) do you think Boise could beat right now?
    I really only care about who Boise HAS beaten. But just to play along, Boise is good enough to own Oregon, who is good enough to own USC. If USC ever merited being in the top 10 this season, then on any given Saturday, I like Boise's chances to make a game of it against anyone in the country.

You seem to care more about hypotheticals and quality of play than you do the actual results. Boise has proven over and over again that it is the W they are after. And more times than not, they find a way to get it.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

On a nuetral field.......TCU, LSU, Oregon....and of course Iowa

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Let me ask you this out of the Top 10 who besides Iowa(who also does not belong) do you think Boise could beat right now?
    I really only care about who Boise HAS beaten. But just to play along, Boise is good enough to own Oregon, who is good enough to own USC. If USC ever merited being in the top 10 this season, then on any given Saturday, I like Boise's chances to make a game of it against anyone in the country.

You seem to care more about hypotheticals and quality of play than you do the actual results. Boise has proven over and over again that it is the W they are after. And more times than not, they find a way to get it.

In short, I'm not saying Boise would NECESSARILY beat anyone. But because they HAVE beaten a top ten team who has beaten another top ten team, it is asinine for you to argue that they necessarily CANNOT beat any specific team.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

You think Cinn is better than Florida and Texas?
    Florida is bipolar. They aren't as good as "good" (UGA, Kentucky games) Florida but they're better than "bad" (Arkansas, LSU games) Florida. Basically I think they score at will against Florida if Spikes isn't playing. And yes they are 4 or 5 points better than Texas.

Bama would give them the best game out of anyone in the Top 10.

They are LEGIT, dude. And I was all "oh COME ON its freaking CINCINATTI" after that Rutgers game, but time has told the tale. Best team I've seen.

I will give you Iowa but I dont think think they beat the others

I will give you Iowa but I dont think think they beat the others

But unlike the no named people red dotting me for saying I dont like USC I respect your opinion

and I sign when I leave red or Green

Guess USC lovers hide EVERYWHERE

OK lets take Oregon out of it then since the head to head win. I know everyonbe here hates LSU but But dont let that play into this.

Lets say LSU beat Alabama tomarrow (the #3 team in the nation) do you think they should not jump Boise? With their 1 loss being to the #1 team and the schedule being MUCH MUCH stronger do you think Boise should stay ahead or fall below them?

Since there is no head to head where do you place each of them?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Did you watch the game??? Boise aint all that either
    I did say "either", implying that neither BSU or USC seem very impressive. But I sure wouldn't just automatically assume that USC would beat Boise. Boise has a tendacy to get "up" for the big teams.

Just to be clear.....I didn't red dot you. If you received a red dot, you got it from elsewhere.

HD

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I did say "either", implying that neither BSU or USC seem very impressive. But I sure wouldn't just automatically assume that USC would beat Boise. Boise has a tendacy to get "up" for the big teams.

Just to be clear.....I didn't red dot you. If you received a red dot, you got it from elsewhere.

HD

Nah man its cool I was not meaning that was you. No problems

Im used to it

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

They just came on live from ruston on ESPNews and anouncers said they both think that game will hurt Boise in Polls
    I agree. They won't be #7 come Monday morning and this game will very much hurt their case for a BCS bid.

+ Reply to Thread