+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: #7????

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: #7????

I think a lot of these sec homers look out on the field at Boise and they see something different from what they see when they look out on the field at one of the top sec teams. The only way they can explain what they see is by saying these guys can't play with those guys on those top sec teams. That's the best I can explain it and be politically correct.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I think a lot of these sec homers look out on the field at Boise and they see something different from what they see when they look out on the field at one of the top sec teams. The only way they can explain what they see is by saying these guys can't play with those guys on those top sec teams. That's the best I can explain it and be politically correct.
    And that's exactly why Alabama got their ass whipped by Utah in the Sugar Bowl last year. No respect.

Regardless of what any of the flamers say, the best teams in the nation this year (in no particular order) are the undefeateds: Florida, Texas, TCU, Cinicinnati, and Boise St.

I'm still not a believer in Bama. I don't like the Crimson Tide's QB, and the Bama offense seems to be getting worse as the season goes on. The Tide averaged a whopping 40 points a game over the first 5 games of this season, but their average per game has now slipped to only 19.5 points per game over the last 4 games. That's a HUGE drop off. Yes, some of the mid season decline is due to the SEC competition, but the Tide is tetering.

The good news for Bama is, they have a very soft schedule remaining, with games against Miss St, Tn-Chattanooga, and Auburn. Thye should finish undefeated too. But I think Florida will spank 'em in the SEC title game.

HD

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    The good news for Bama is, they have a very soft schedule remaining, with games against Miss St, Tn-Chattanooga, and Auburn. Thye should finish undefeated too. But I think Florida will spank 'em in the SEC title game.
    i think auburn can give bama a game. bama's defense is tremendous, and that will be the biggest challenge for gus malzahn's offense. but i believe that guy is going to be a super head coach, and he's up for the challenge. plus, that's a rivalry game, and you just never know what might happen.

i'd love to see a 1-loss bama team known off undefeated florida in the sec championship game. then, let's hear all the moans and cries when texas plays 1-loss bama in the title game over undefeated tcu, cincy or boise.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Cass, you LSU homer, where is your number 8???????????????? thread? Boise had an easier time with us at our house than LSU had with us at their house, yet I havent seen your thread questioning their ranking, what gives? I will await your response with baited breath.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Cass, you LSU homer, where is your number 8???????????????? thread? Boise had an easier time with us at our house than LSU had with us at their house, yet I havent seen your thread questioning their ranking, what gives? I will await your response with baited breath.
    Yep. Boise would have manhandled lsu tonight.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I was just checking back to see if Cass had responded....

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

NOw Im a LSU homer? LSU played like crap and should have dropped. But yes in my opinion Boise also is ranked too high. Would Boise have beat LSU last night? Maybe who knows pretty good chance the way things went last night

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    NOw Im a LSU homer? LSU played like crap and should have dropped. But yes in my opinion Boise also is ranked too high. Would Boise have beat LSU last night? Maybe who knows pretty good chance the way things went last night
    Ahh Cass, I am just bustin' your chops and trying to keep it "fair and balanced" on here. To be honest, no team has looked just that dominant this year. I have seen many of the top 25 teams look like crap multiple times during the season. TCU has drummed everybody, but they havent had a big win.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

yep I agree

+ Reply to Thread