+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: #37???

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: #37???

Quote Originally Posted by kdk008 View Post
    And he can cover some ground. The play he made (pass interference) was impressive! How he had the ability to recover make a play was just incredible.
    Best pass interference play of the season.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

when you start the season as a true freshman 4th string safety and then end up seeing your first action playing the entire game vs boise state, that is tough. and he does hit like a truck, but was burned all night all the time. if boyd could have played we have a chance. 37 hasn't covered the tight end yet.

Varsity Bulldog dogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the rough

He did get burned all night and blew a few assignments that led to scores, but I wonder if he was really prepared to play. If he's on the scout team, isn't he running Boise's defense to prepare our offense instead of running our defense to defend Boise's offense? Is that how it works? Kid can flat hit. He hit that poor boy so hard over the middle it shook MY teeth. I wouldn't mind seeing another safety like Carey Broudy. He would get beat deep his fair share, but holy crap he could hit.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

We have some freshman on D that can really hit - Chad Boyd and now Broades (sp). His pass interference saved us a TD.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    We have some freshman on D that can really hit - Chad Boyd and now Broades (sp). His pass interference saved us a TD.
    Of course, had he not let that guy get so far behind him the pass interference wouldn't have been necessary.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Best pass interference play of the season.
    Yep. I appreciated the fact that he made the penalty worthwhile. There are a lot of ways he could have broken up that play, but he decided to send a message.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Yep. I appreciated the fact that he made the penalty worthwhile.

That is what our coaches always told us...

Varsity Bulldog Batman is just really niceBatman is just really niceBatman is just really niceBatman is just really niceBatman is just really niceBatman is just really niceBatman is just really niceBatman is just really niceBatman is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72 View Post
    Who is he and where did he come from? WOW is all I can say about his night? He made some good plays and filled some big shoes!
    Along w/ some bad plays.

Varsity Bulldog Batman is just really niceBatman is just really niceBatman is just really niceBatman is just really niceBatman is just really niceBatman is just really niceBatman is just really niceBatman is just really niceBatman is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Had some big hits....coverage needs more work. Will be a good one, that was his first action.
    I agree w/ you! Coverage Skills ?

Puppy jbizza is just really nicejbizza is just really nicejbizza is just really nicejbizza is just really nicejbizza is just really nicejbizza is just really nicejbizza is just really nicejbizza is just really nicejbizza is just really nicejbizza is just really nicejbizza is just really nice

I disagree with each and every one of you when it comes to Broades. So what if he can he hit, coverage wise he is absolutely bad. Let me give you examples. Every db will get beat in their lifetime, but when don't even try to run with the guy you're covering who ends up 20 yards beyond you for a TD, that's pretty bad. When a ball is thrown you're supposed to break on the ball immediately. He doesn't break until the catch is made. That's too late. If you watch the TD saving deflection by Tank in the 4th quarter, Broades was also on the help. If he doesn't stop running he has an interception. I think he would be better as a LB, but as a DB I'm not sold on him. In my opinion he played horrible last night.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jbizza View Post
    I disagree with each and every one of you when it comes to Broades. So what if he can he hit, coverage wise he is absolutely bad. Let me give you examples. Every db will get beat in their lifetime, but when don't even try to run with the guy you're covering who ends up 20 yards beyond you for a TD, that's pretty bad. When a ball is thrown you're supposed to break on the ball immediately. He doesn't break until the catch is made. That's too late. If you watch the TD saving deflection by Tank in the 4th quarter, Broades was also on the help. If he doesn't stop running he has an interception. I think he would be better as a LB, but as a DB I'm not sold on him. In my opinion he played horrible last night.
    He didn't look any worse than Deon Young last year and Deon is now probably our top corner.

Quote Originally Posted by jbizza View Post

I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by playdablues View Post
    LOVE the way this dude hits.

Just like Bates w/ the Cowboys!

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    He didn't look any worse than Deon Young last year and Deon is now probably our top corner.
    Deon did not show good coverage skills against Boise.

+ Reply to Thread