+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling out the west siders

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Re: Calling out the west siders

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Annoys me that the club seats above the press box look that empty all the time.
    It shouldn't that place is a rat hole. Who wants to watch the game up there? No cheering, no fresh air, no atmosphere? Soon it will be luxury suites or torn down for something bigger and better.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    It shouldn't that place is a rat hole. Who wants to watch the game up there? No cheering, no fresh air, no atmosphere? Soon it will be luxury suites or torn down for something bigger and better.

But our web-site says it is plush and there is a catered meal. :icon_wink:

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by randerizer View Post
    Let the excuses fly, but the west side should be absolutely embarrassed for giving up on the team (or for deciding to hit the hay for some early morning hunting, or whatever your excuse is going to be). There were more BOISE fans then Tech fans on that side of the stadium during the entire second half. By my estimation, about 30-40% of Tech fans on old folks side did not stick around for the second half! Fans performing the walk-of-shame should be embarrassed for their actions, and I hope that any real fan that knows someone who committed this despicable act personally calls them out for it!

I hate to bust your bubble but a SIGNIFICANT amount of east siders left at half also -

NO ONE can blame anyone for leaving at half with the score 27-7 and TECH with less than 100 yards of total offense

I'm was actually surprised at the number that stayed
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    Oh, leave them alone. They probably think the same about where you sit.
    To each their own.
    I posted the picture mainly to show off the new blue seats.:icon_wink:
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I hate to bust your bubble but a SIGNIFICANT amount of east siders left at half also -

NO ONE can blame anyone for leaving at half with the score 27-7 and TECH with less than 100 yards of total offense

+1 Dwayne. I rewatched it on the DVR today and the amount of people that left from the East side was very noticeable. To be fair they didn't really show the West enough for me to compare but I will say I noticed how many had left from the East side before I even saw this thread so it must have really stuck out to me.

I don't blame any of them either. I am just happy that many showed up to begin with considering the way our season has gone. And honestly I have never seen us draw this well when our record has been this poor. I am hoping this is a step forward.

Champ randerizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the rough randerizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post

Whatever Dwayne. Let me put it more generally - all of you that left at the half are a disgrace. East side or west. I CAN blame people for leaving. Support your team!

It looked to me like many more left from the west side than the east, although west side attendance remained respectable because of the strong Boise crowd.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Let the excuses fly, but the west side should be absolutely embarrassed for giving up on the team (or for deciding to hit the hay for some early morning hunting, or whatever your excuse is going to be). There were more BOISE fans then Tech fans on that side of the stadium during the entire second half. By my estimation, about 30-40% of Tech fans on old folks side did not stick around for the second half! Fans performing the walk-of-shame should be embarrassed for their actions, and I hope that any real fan that knows someone who committed this despicable act personally calls them out for it!
    Not true. However a lot of folks on both sides left when Boise scored their last touchdown.

I think right now we can be pretty positive about our attendance and the participation of BOTH sides of our stadium in support of our boys in Blue!

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Whatever Dwayne. Let me put it more generally - all of you that left at the half are a disgrace. East side or west. I CAN blame people for leaving. Support your team!

It looked to me like many more left from the west side than the east, although west side attendance remained respectable because of the strong Boise crowd.
    Anybody who left is the scum of the earth!!!
    Last edited by THEarmada; 11-08-2009 at 08:21 AM.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    Thank God I never leave early!

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

What was more discouraging is how did Boise fans get front row 50 yard line seats on the West side? We had a few sit in the student section but that is general admission. Most of them left when most the students showed up.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    Just like those that left in the 4th quarter when Boise pulled away. Your team went toe to toe with a top 10 team and you can't even stay to show your support for another 5 minutes?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

The visiting fans move down to prime empty seats. Many of our season ticket holders didn't show up.

FWIW, I never leave early but I've decided this may be a Louisiana thing. lsu fans leave in droves too.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Annoys me that the club seats above the press box look that empty all the time.
    Who sits in those club seats?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    The visiting fans move down to prime empty seats. Many of our season ticket holders didn't show up.

FWIW, I never leave early but I've decided this may be a Louisiana thing. lsu fans leave in droves too.
    If I didn't sit with such a great bunch of people, I would just get regular seats and move into the blue seats after the first quarter. There are always a lot of empty ones.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Who sits in those club seats?
    Biff, Buffy, Chaz, etc.

+ Reply to Thread