+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you want to know where to say...

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: If you want to know where to say...

Same thing goes for football -

ALOT of the time they are the ONLY group in the stadium cheering - they have earned the right to do what they want to do in my book...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    The Hoop Troop is one of the best in the land! Their taunts and cheers are awesome. It makes it a more hostile place to play. I am not condoning it for crowd cheers, but they do a great job of making the TAC atmosphere a place other teams don't like to play. They are known for it. I say leave them be.

I agree they add alot to the enviroment, doesnt mean i have to like everything they cheer.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    dont really like that one either, not that im offended just dont find it funny. But thats just me.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

IMO, they can cheer whatever they want as long as it is not clearly offensive. Doesn't mean the rest of us need to join in, though. And I can assure you I won't be chanting anything about gravy sucking pigs.
    Good old Memorial Gym

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    IMO, they can cheer whatever they want as long as it is not clearly offensive. Doesn't mean the rest of us need to join in, though. And I can assure you I won't be chanting anything about gravy sucking pigs.
    It's not the gravy sucking pig that bothers me - its the DIE part. We don't want anyone to die on our field or anywhere else. The gravy sucking pig part is just silly - we haven't played any pigs this year - well maybe next week. :icon_wink:

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Same thing goes for football -

ALOT of the time they are the ONLY group in the stadium cheering - they have earned the right to do what they want to do in my book...
    Random I know... but I just looked at your avatar and I promise I just got hungry.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

I wish we would revive the old "Dog Food" chant when the opposing team comes out instead of booing. Booing seems a little chicken hawkish.

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Call me lame... but I think the opposing team walking down to the stadium going CRAZY with the we are bulldogs chant and wild screaming would be amazing. Just let them know that this is OUR house. Don't even pay attention to the other team... they're just here for our W anyway.

Puppy BulldawgSax has turned a few heads around hereBulldawgSax has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    It's not the gravy sucking pig that bothers me - its the DIE part. We don't want anyone to die on our field or anywhere else. The gravy sucking pig part is just silly - we haven't played any pigs this year - well maybe next week. :icon_wink:

Quick question: Does anyone else actually think we really want them to pass away at the game?

Varsity Bulldog dphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her gamedphindawg is on top of his/her game

if "dog food" is anything like "Gator Bait" or LSU oh so original "Tiger Bait"
    We should avoid it.

+ Reply to Thread