+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who's the next coach to be fired?

Varsity Bulldog dogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Who's the next coach to be fired?

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Richt's seat has to be getting warm at least.

He should be gone. He is nothing but an underachiever.

Varsity Bulldog dogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by B.R.Bulldog View Post
    David Elson was a obvious no brainer. I'm suprised WKU waited till yesterday to do it and are going to let him finish the season

Seriously, who expected WKU to be winning games at this point. They can bring in whomever they want and they will still need about 10 years to establish themselves.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dogtek View Post
    Seriously, who expected WKU to be winning games at this point. They can bring in whomever they want and they will still need about 10 years to establish themselves.
    They'll have a hard time even in the belt. UCA kicked the crap out of them.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Richt's seat has to be getting warm at least.
    I think it's getting hotter, but he's in no danger. After he gets plowed by GT, he'll fire the DC and maybe restructure some of the offensive coaches. I'd say his seat is no warmer than Jim Tressel's (right so IMO).
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I'd say his seat is no warmer than Jim Tressel's (right so IMO).
    I'm not sure I'd go that far -- the folks in Columbus are blaming everyone but sweater-vest it seems like for being out of the title hunt right now...

...not that he should be blamed -- I mean he has done some winning in his time there: a BCS championship, 4 straight Big 10 titles (and a shot to make it 5 this year), and more importantly 7-1 I think against big blue.

Richt has been at Georgia the same amount of time, and has two SEC titles to his name, the last of which was '05, and has won just twice against Florida I believe.

Don't get me wrong, I think they're both great coaches, and I don't believe either should be on the hot seat...and I think Richt's schedule is tougher, and I'd hate to have to play that "neutral site" rivalry. In Florida.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgcrazy View Post
    I'm not sure I'd go that far -- the folks in Columbus are blaming everyone but sweater-vest it seems like for being out of the title hunt right now...

...not that he should be blamed -- I mean he has done some winning in his time there: a BCS championship, 4 straight Big 10 titles (and a shot to make it 5 this year), and more importantly 7-1 I think against big blue.

Richt has been at Georgia the same amount of time, and has two SEC titles to his name, the last of which was '05, and has won just twice against Florida I believe.

Don't get me wrong, I think they're both great coaches, and I don't believe either should be on the hot seat...and I think Richt's schedule is tougher, and I'd hate to have to play that "neutral site" rivalry. In Florida.
    Don't feel sorry for UGA coaches. Jacksonville is plenty neutral.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Tubberville said on ESPN today that he would not go to Memphis and is only interested in going to a AQ conference. He said it was because it was hard to recruit to these schools because you could not tell a recruit he could go to one of the BCS bowls. He's pretty much limiting himself to the top 50% of the schools in the AQ conferences because the bottom 50% of the schools in these conferences have very little chance of going to one of the top 5 bowls. There's been 4 teams that have gone to one of these bowls from the non-AQ conferences and no teams from the bottom half of the AQ conferences. In the SEC there's only been LSU, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee that have been to a BCS bowl. I think he's going to have to lower his standards if he gets another job.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Tubberville said on ESPN today that he would not go to Memphis and is only interested in going to a AQ conference. He said it was because it was hard to recruit to these schools because you could not tell a recruit he could go to one of the BCS bowls. He's pretty much limiting himself to the top 50% of the schools in the AQ conferences because the bottom 50% of the schools in these conferences have very little chance of going to one of the top 5 bowls. There's been 4 teams that have gone to one of these bowls from the non-AQ conferences and no teams from the bottom half of the AQ conferences. In the SEC there's only been LSU, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee that have been to a BCS bowl. I think he's going to have to lower his standards if he gets another job.

I doubt if he is worried about lowering his standards enough to get another job. $6 mil from his contract and a nice house in Auburn. Golf on the weekdays and Football on Friday and Saturday night. He has it made.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I doubt if he is worried about lowering his standards enough to get another job. $6 mil from his contract and a nice house in Auburn. Golf on the weekdays and Football on Friday and Saturday night. He has it made.

He'll get a good job if he wants. He is a good coach. Good coaches are hard to find.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Tigger fans today are hoping it is Les Miles. I can't blame them. I imagine he was having flashbacks to OK State last night. I don't understand why you don't milk the clock late like he did. He even said another TD puts the game out of reach so you know on their last drive they were trying to score.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Tigger fans today are hoping it is Les Miles. I can't blame them. I imagine he was having flashbacks to OK State last night. I don't understand why you don't milk the clock late like he did. He even said another TD puts the game out of reach so you know on their last drive they were trying to score.

Very stupid post by you. LSU has lost two games this year. They lost to Florida and Alabama who are #1 and #2. You dont want to lose ever but if you are going to lose it might as well be to the best in the game at this point. Every Tiger fan knows that LSU is simply a quarterback away from being in national title contention themselves.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Very stupid post by you. LSU has lost two games this year. They lost to Florida and Alabama who are #1 and #2. You dont want to lose ever but if you are going to lose it might as well be to the best in the game at this point. Every Tiger fan knows that LSU is simply a quarterback away from being in national title contention themselves.
    You are mistaken. I know lots of Tiger fans here in BR and most of them think that LSU has great talent, but no team chemistry. The LSU fans that I know were not picking them to contend for a national title. Of course, that's just the LSU fans I know here in Baton Rouge. I haven't driven through the Ida metroplex, so what do I know.

Bulldog bigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around herebigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around herebigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around here bigjimfolsom's Avatar

Ok folks,

Here is another firing for the thread.
    Mike Sanford fron UNLV, won 7 conference games in 5 years! Threw a temper tantrum when they played Iowa State that made national sports news a few years back. Lost to Nevada 5 straight times which will get any coach fired quickly.

In other news Dick Tomey announced he will be retiring effective the end of the season.

As I hear things I will post them.

Jason Martin

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Every LSU fan who approached me after the game (in Tech gear) told me WE have the better coach.

They DON'T like Leslie

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Easydawg View Post
    OK, I know I'm posting in the wrong forum but Bill Belichick deserves to be fired. No college coach, no matter how inexperienced, can "outdo" what he did last night. :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread