+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2009-2010 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech Softball. 2009-2010 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech head coach Sarah Dawson announced Wednesday that she has signed five Texas high school players to national letters of intent to play next season for the Lady Techster softball program.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. LA Tech Softball Camp Set for Dec. 6 - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech will hold its annual Winter Softball Instructional Camp on Sunday, December 6 at the Lady Techster Softball Complex in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Waits Named to National Player of the Year Watch List - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech senior shortstop Amberly Waits is one of 50 players nationwide named to the Amateur Softball Association of America (ASA) preseason "Watch List" for the 9th Annual USA Softball National College Player of the Year Award.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: Softball. Waits Named to National Player of the Year Watch List - latechsports.co

Amberly is one amazing ball player. She owns the Tech record book.

Bulldog BigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around here BigDawgBacker's Avatar

Re: Softball. Waits Named to National Player of the Year Watch List - latechsports.co

Great job!!!

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Get it, Amb!

Three WAC Softball Players on Preseason Player of the Year Watch List-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Three WAC softball players – Morgan Melloh of Fresno State, Amberly Waits of Louisiana Tech and Katie Holverson of Nevada – have been named to the watch list for the ninth annual USA Softball National Collegiate Player of the Year Award.

More...

Discuss it here.

Fresno State Picked to Win 2010 WAC Softball Title-WACSports.com

The Western Athletic Conference softball coaches have selected Fresno State to win the 2010 WAC regular-season crown. This is the 13th time in the last 15 years that the Bulldogs have been the preseason favorite to take the crown.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Waits, Bassett Named Preseason All-WAC - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech seniors Amberly Waits and Kylie Bassett were named preseason all-conference while the Lady Techsters were picked fifth.

More...

Discuss it here.

LaTech Softball. 2009-2010 News

Louisiana Tech fans are invited to attend an athletic department-sponsored Meet-N-Greet for the Bulldog baseball and Lady Techster softball teams.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Krieg Set to Lead LA Tech Staff Into 2010 - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech head coach Sarah Dawson has the luxury of returning her ace to the circle when junior Meghan Krieg and the Lady Techsters open their season Feb. 16 at home against Southeastern Louisiana.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Waits Named MVP of LA Tech All-Decade Softball Team - latechsports.com

With the conclusion of the first decade of the new millennium, the Louisiana Tech Athletics Department takes a look back and honors former and current student-athletes who have made the biggest impact on their respective teams over the past 10 years.

More...

Discuss it here.

This Week in WAC Softball - Feb. 9-WACSports.com

The 2010 season gets underway Thursday, Feb. 11, with seven of the eight teams in action this weekend.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Re: Softball. Waits Named MVP of LA Tech All-Decade Softball Team - latechsports.com

Congratulations, Amberly

Bulldog BigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around here BigDawgBacker's Avatar

Re: Softball. Waits Named MVP of LA Tech All-Decade Softball Team - latechsports.com

Congratulations to the entire All-Decade team.

+ Reply to Thread