+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2009-2010 News

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Re: Softball. Waits Named MVP of LA Tech All-Decade Softball Team - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgBacker View Post
    Congratulations to the entire All-Decade team.
    Indeed, that too.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: Softball. Waits Named MVP of LA Tech All-Decade Softball Team - latechsports.com

Great to see current players on the all-decade team. We have some tough competition this year in a VERY strong softball conference. Amberly is one of the top players in the nation and Meghan Krieg is poised to be a Top 25 pitcher and they will be key to a successful season. (Which, by the way, starts Tues, Feb 16 with games at 3:00 and 5:30.)

Also nice to see former players from early in the decade like Marla Pinkston, Brittany Stanley and Brigett Broadnax have not been forgotten. Those were some tough "rebuilding years" for the Lady Techster program.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. LA Tech's Waits Selected in National Pro Fastpitch Draft - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech's Amberly Waits recorded another program first Wednesday night when the senior shortstop was selected by the Chicago Bandits with the eighth overall pick in the 2010 National Pro Fastpitch College Senior Draft.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bulldog BigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around here BigDawgBacker's Avatar

Re: Softball. LA Tech's Waits Selected in National Pro Fastpitch Draft - latechsports

Atta boy Girl!!!!! You just keep climbing those mountains.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Re: Softball. LA Tech's Waits Selected in National Pro Fastpitch Draft - latechsports

Wow, did I scoop the News_bot? I'm proud. I'll confess. I knew it was coming and watched it on mlb.com.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LA Tech's Waits Selected in National Pro Fastpitch Draft-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Louisiana Tech's Amberly Waits recorded another program first Wednesday night when the senior shortstop was selected by the Chicago Bandits with the eighth overall pick in the 2010 National Pro Fastpitch College Senior Draft.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: Softball. Tech To Host Baseball, Softball Meet-N-Greet Sunday - latechsports.com

Just got an email from Leah Beasley in Athletics that the event has been cancelled due to weather. No mention of a reschedule.

Softball. Tech Softball Hosts Southeastern Louisiana Tuesday in 3 p.m. DH - latechspo

Head coach Sarah Dawson and the Louisiana Tech softball team will open its 2010 season Tuesday when they host Southeastern Louisiana in a 3 p.m. doubleheader at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Sweep Southeastern Louisiana - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech received a couple of solid pitching performances and some timely hitting to sweep a softball doubleheader from Southeastern Louisiana by the scores of 5-1 and 6-2 Tuesday evening at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bulldog BigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around here BigDawgBacker's Avatar

Re: Softball. Techsters Sweep Southeastern Louisiana - latechsports.com

The hitting was good from top to bottom of the line up and if you weren't there you missed some spectacular defensive plays. I think this years team is going to be worth watching.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Nice work by the Techsters Tuesday. For those who want to keep up with WAC softball, this blog does a great job: http://wacsoftball.blogspot.com/

This Week in WAC Softball - Feb. 17-WACSports.com

The 2010 season is in full swing with all eight teams competing this week.

More...

Discuss it here.

ESPNU to Televise LA Tech at Fresno State Softball Game-WACSports.com

ESPNU today announced that it will televise the Louisiana Tech at Fresno State Western Athletic Conference softball game Friday, May 7.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball To Be Televised on ESPNU - latechsports.com

ESPNU today announced today that it will televise the Louisiana Tech at Fresno State Western Athletic Conference softball game Friday, May 7. First pitch is scheduled for 10 p.m. (CT).

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog buchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the ears

The guy that does the WAC Softball blog does an amazing job at keeping tabs with all the programs.

+ Reply to Thread