+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2009-2010 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Tech Softball Competes in Southern Miss Tournament This Weekend - latechspo

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Fresh of a season-opening doubleheader sweep of Southeastern Louisiana, the Louisiana Tech softball team will compete this weekend in the five-team Southern Miss Mizuno Classic in Hattiesburg.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Techsters Fall Short in Comeback Bid - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech's valiant comeback fell just short Saturday morning as the Lady Techsters fell 7-6 to Stephen F. Austin in the first game of the Southern Miss Mizuno Classic hosted in Hattiesburg.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Krieg Tosses Gem in 1-0 Loss to Notre Dame - latechsports.com

Junior Meghan Krieg pitched a gem but it wasn't enough as Louisiana Tech fell 1-0 to Notre Dame Saturday afternoon in their second game of the Southern Miss Mizuno Classic.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Krieg Pitches One-Hitter in 3-0 Win over Alcorn State - latechsports.com

Junior Meghan Krieg continued her early season dominance Sunday afternoon tossing a complete-game one-hitter in a 3-0 win over Alcorn State at the Southern Miss Mizuno Classic.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Drop Heartbreaker at USM - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech failed to capitalize on numerous scoring opportunities early and it eventually caught up to them as Southern Miss rallied for a 5-4 win over the Lady Techsters in eight innings Sunday evening in the final game of the Mizuno Classic.

More...

Discuss it here.

This Week in WAC Softball - Feb. 24-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Non-conference tournament play continues this week as WAC teams face six ranked teams this week.

More...

Discuss it here.

Techsters softball starts 2010 - Tech Talk

A new article has been posted on The Tech Talk:

The Lady Techster softball team does not know how to start off soft. They hit the season running playing six games in six days to put them at 3-3 on the 2010 season.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Travels to Lake Charles for Weekend Tournament - latechsports

Louisiana Tech will travel to Lake Charles this weekend to compete in the three-day Cowgirl Classic hosted by McNeese State Friday through Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Games Postponed Friday - latechsports.com

Mother Nature forced the postponement of Louisiana Tech's two softball games Friday in the first day of the McNeese State Tournament in Lake Charles.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Waits, Kirby Lead Tech to 5-2 Win Over Buffalo - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech banged out a season-high 10 hits to down Buffalo 5-2 in the first game of the McNeese State Cowgirl Classic Saturday morning.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Hits five home runs but falls twice - latechsports.com

After defeating Buffalo 5-2 to begin the day, Louisiana Tech fell twice in the first day of the McNeese State Cowgirl Classic.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Waits, Parsonage Homer in Techsters 9-7 Win over McNeese State - latechspor

Amberly Waits continued her assault on the Louisiana Tech record books and opposing pitchers launching two more home runs and driving in five in leading the Lady Techsters to a 9-7 come-from-behind victory over McNeese State in game one of a softball doubleheader Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Krieg Pitches Techsters to DH Sweep - latechsports.com

Junior pitcher Meghan Krieg recorded a season-high 13 strikeouts and overcame control issues to lead Louisiana Tech to a 6-2 win over McNeese State in the second game of a softball doubleheader Sunday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

This Week in WAC Softball - March 2-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Non-conference tournament play continues as WAC teams face six ranked teams this week.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Hosts Centenary Wednesday at 6 p.m. - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech returns home Wednesday to host Centenary in a single game in softball action at the Lady Techster Softball Complex at 6 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread