+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2009-2010 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Game Time for Softball Changes Again - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

For the second time in less than 24 hours, Louisiana Tech's game time against Boise State has changed.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Techsters Fall to Boise State 4-2 - latechsports.com

Kathy Cox three-run home run was the difference as Louisiana Tech fell 4-2 to Boise State in the first game of a three-game Western Athletic Conference series Friday night at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Frandrup, Kirby Lead Techsters to Win - latechsports.com

Freshman Janna Frandrup was stellar in the circle and senior Jessica Kirby recorded the key hit as Louisiana Tech defeated Boise State 4-3 in the second game of a Western Athletic Conference doubleheader Saturday at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bulldog BigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around here BigDawgBacker's Avatar

I don't remember seeing this on the Tech Softball site

Last edited by BigDawgBacker; 04-26-2010 at 01:32 PM. Reason: not needed

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: I don't remember seeing this on the Tech Softball site

WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Re: I don't remember seeing this on the Tech Softball site

I'll be damned, neither do I

WAC To Stream Softball Tournament-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The Western Athletic Conference, in conjunction with its Web site partner JumpTV Sports, has announced it will stream the 2010 WAC Softball Tournament. Viewers can sign up by visiting www.WAC.tv.

More...

Discuss it here.

This Week in WAC Softball - April 28-WACSports.com

With two weeks remaining in the regular-season, three teams - Hawai`i, Fresno State and Boise State - have clinched spots in the WAC Tournament, while others are competing for the remaining three spots.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Host Nevada on Senior Weekend - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech will host Nevada in a three-game Western Athletic Conference softball series this weekend at home as four Lady Techster seniors will be playing their final games in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

Techsters battle through WAC play - Tech Talk

A new article has been posted on The Tech Talk:

With the Lady Techsters continuing to fight their way through a rigorous WAC schedule, the team faced another uphill battle over the weekend as they competed in a three-game series in Ruston against conference rival Boise State.
    The series got off to rocky start as the potent Techster offense managed to out-hit Boise State, but still fell short of a victory 8-3.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techster Bats Come to Life in 9-3 Win - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech's bats finally came to life Friday night as the Lady Techsters plated their most runs in a month downing Nevada 9-3 at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Sweep Nevada on Senior Day - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech defeated Nevada twice Saturday afternoon to complete a three-game sweep of the Wolf Pack on Senior Day at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: Softball. Techsters Sweep Nevada on Senior Day - latechsports.com

We're losing four great seniors from the softball team, one a shoe-in for the Tech Athletic Hall of Fame when the time comes.

Good luck in the WAC Tournament!

WAC Softball Players of the Week Announced-WACSports.com

Boise State's Tazz Weatherly and Louisiana Tech's Meghan Krieg have been named the Verizon Western Athletic Conference Softball Hitter and Pitcher of the Week, respectively, for April 26-May 2.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Krieg Named WAC Pitcher of the Week - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech's Meghan Krieg have been named the Verizon Western Athletic Conference Softball Pitcher of the Week for April 26-May 2. It's the third such honor of the season for Krieg.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread