+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Softball. 2009-2010 News

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Re: Pre-Flight tradition

During the ESPN broadcast last night.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Tech Softball Picks Up Win at Fresno State - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Freshman pitcher Janna Frandrup recorded her best performance of the year and earned a historic win as Louisiana Tech defeated Fresno State 3-1 in the final game of a three-game series at Bulldog Diamond.

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Pre-Flight tradition

Set your DVR's for Monday morning at 3am and watch it later.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

2010 WAC Softball Tournament Central-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The 2010 WAC Softball Tournament kicks off Wednesday, May 12, in Las Cruces, N.M.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball Prepares for 2010 WAC Tournament - latechsports.com

Although only six members from the 2008 WAC Tournament champion team remain on this year's roster, Louisiana Tech has plenty of memories left from the magical four-day run in Hawaii which earned the program its first NCAA Tournament appearance in 13 years.

More...

Discuss it here.

This Week in WAC Softball - May 11-WACSports.com

The WAC Tournament kicks off Wednesday, as the top six teams in the regular-season standings face off in the double-elimination tournament to earn the WAC's automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Krieg, Waits Named First Team All-WAC - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech landed a pair of standouts on the all-Western Athletic Conference first team Wednesday as senior shortstop Amberly Waits and junior pitcher Megan Krieg were both voted to the 12-member team by the league coaches.

More...

Discuss it here.

2010 All-WAC Softball Teams Announced-WACSports.com

The WAC today released its 2010 all-WAC softball teams and major awards as selected by the league's head coaches. Regular-season champion Hawai`i swept the major awards, as Jessica Iwata was named WAC Player of the Year, Stephanie Ricketts was named Pitcher of the Year, Kelly Majam was named Freshman of the Year and Bob Coolen was named Coach of the Year.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Softball on KPCH 99.3 FM - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech opens Western Athletic Conference Tournament play today at 5:30 p.m. CT against San Jose State at the New Mexico State Softball Complex in Las Cruces.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Late Rally Costs Techsters in WAC Tourney Opener - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech was one out away from winning its WAC Tournament opener for the fourth straight year but a solo home run, bad-hop single, infield error, passed ball and two-run single cost the Lady Techsters the game as San Jose State won 6-5 Wednesday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

Techsters battle in national broadcast - Tech Talk

A new article has been posted on The Tech Talk:

The Lady Techsters won one of three games in the Bulldog Diamond series Friday night at Fresno State.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Re: Softball. Krieg, Waits Named First Team All-WAC - latechsports.com

Congrats to Amberly and Megan on being named All-WAC first team!

Softball. Techsters Fall 8-2 to Boise State - latechsports.com

For the second straight games, errors cost Louisiana Tech as the Lady Techster surrendered six unearned runs and lost 8-2 to Boise State in the 2010 Western Athletic Conference Tournament Thursday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. LA Tech Softball Offers Summer Slam Camps - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech head coach Sarah Dawson and her staff will be offering two softball camps in the month of June for girls ages 6 to 18 who are interested in improving their skills in the sport.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Waits Named First Team All-State - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech senior Amberly Waits was named first team all-Louisiana by the Louisiana Sports Writers Association Sunday as voted on by a panel of the state's media and sports information directors.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread