+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who dat???????????

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Who dat???????????

9-0!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Re: Who dat???????????

yep 9-0 1st time EVER and even though it was not the prettiest of wins it is a win and with a Falcons loss today is a GREAT day

WHO DAT

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Injuries have decimated the defense. Missing half our starters on D. Still, Saints are hurting themselves with bonehead plays. Colston.....well, just stupid. Cover the ball, lower your shoulder and if you happen to get tackled, then it's 2nd and goal. Why try to leap over defenders in that situation? Just STUPID!

And, the offense is not finishing games lately. Saints have a 2nd and 4....and end up punting! Couldn't convert the 1st down with 2 mins left. Not good. Playing with fire....

I know, now very predictably some of you will say, hey, 9-0! Ah, I know that. But, if a Super Bowl is what you want, you should be as concerned as I with recent play. Can't help injuries, those happen. But you can help playing smart and playing with some intensity.

Beat the Bucs!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Injuries have decimated the defense. Missing half our starters on D. Still, Saints are hurting themselves with bonehead plays. Colston.....well, just stupid. Cover the ball, lower your shoulder and if you happen to get tackled, then it's 2nd and goal. Why try to leap over defenders in that situation? Just STUPID!

And, the offense is not finishing games lately. Saints have a 2nd and 4....and end up punting! Couldn't convert the 1st down with 2 mins left. Not good. Playing with fire....

I know, now very predictably some of you will say, hey, 9-0! Ah, I know that. But, if a Super Bowl is what you want, you should be as concerned as I with recent play. Can't help injuries, those happen. But you can help playing smart and playing with some intensity.

Beat the Bucs!
    You are absolutely right. Playing the way we played today ain't gonna get it done. But for today I'll take the W.

Go Saints!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Aren't some of the injuries temporary? Seems like some of the D will be back soon. I hope so. I watched and the D just couldn't shut em down.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Some of them will be back in the next couple of weeks. Sedrick Ellis has a sprained knee and should be back for the Patriots game in two weeks at the latest. Darren Sharper also has a sprained knee, but he might be back as early as next week.

That injury to Porter looked really bad today. His body language (head in his hands as he was carted off) made it look like a torn ACL or something serious.

The offense needs to stop reading their own press clippings and get back to basics. They got the ball with 2:41 in the 4th quarter and had to punt it back with about 2:29 left because of timeouts and incomplete passes. Brees is a great QB, and he has lots of weapons, but it seems like they are trying too hard lately. They have to be able to get first downs and close out games.

Hopefully we can get well against the Bucs next week.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Porters injury is an ACL. I am afraid he is out for the season. MRI will tell but I think the news is bad for the Saint secondary. Seriously though, with Greer AND Sharper out we found out just how important those two off season acquisitions were to this defense. The Saints cannot afford to lose them.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

Beat the Bucs!
    Yeh Colston thinks he is Reggie Bush all of the sudden. Dude, you are 6 4 235, lower your head and get in the zone. That guys has been playing with his head up his butt the last two weeks.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Reggie had a good game yesterday. Colston has had 2 in a row. Overall I think the Saints need to start looking at this like they lost the last four games (and we played bad enough to lose all four of them) and we are 5-4 and fighting for life in the post season. We are buying into the hype of being undefeated and it is nearly costing us. We better pick it up before the patriots come to town. I think we will though.

Who Dat!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    Reggie had a good game yesterday. Colston has had 2 in a row. Overall I think the Saints need to start looking at this like they lost the last four games (and we played bad enough to lose all four of them) and we are 5-4 and fighting for life in the post season. We are buying into the hype of being undefeated and it is nearly costing us. We better pick it up before the patriots come to town. I think we will though.

Who Dat!
    Yeh, Reggie is having a great game, breaks off a 55 yard run, and did he ever touch the field again? All I can remember is seeing him on the sidelines chewing on his mouthpiece. Didnt make much sense to me.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post
    Porters injury is an ACL. I am afraid he is out for the season. MRI will tell but I think the news is bad for the Saint secondary. Seriously though, with Greer AND Sharper out we found out just how important those two off season acquisitions were to this defense. The Saints cannot afford to lose them.
    Not sure where you got that from. Its only a sprained MCL so its not season ending. This is huge news.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post
    Not sure where you got that from. Its only a sprained MCL so its not season ending. This is huge news.
    I thought I also heard some pre-emptive reports on ESPN that said that. Thank God they were wrong. We need that guy back, preferably by the Pats game.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Anybody catch the Bengals in a "Who Dey" cheer? Apparently they say "Who dey say gonna beat them Bengals"

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    Anybody catch the Bengals in a "Who Dey" cheer? Apparently they say "Who dey say gonna beat them Bengals"
    Yeah, I was a little shocked when I moved to Louisville and I first heard "who dey" at a Bengals/Saints preseason game.

In a word, weak.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post
    I am glad I was wrong about that. The day before I think a lot of people were certain that was the case.

+ Reply to Thread