+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who dat???????????

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Re: Who dat???????????

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Yeah, I was a little shocked when I moved to Louisville and I first heard "who dey" at a Bengals/Saints preseason game.

In a word, weak.
    From what I have read Who Dey actually started before Who Dat.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

YEah every bengal fan says we copied them an d every saints fan says Bengals copied us.

Someone want to volunteerto do some research???

LoL

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Football Re: Who dat???????????

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post
    From 2006:

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2...ey-vs-who-dat/

Be sure and read the comments at the bottom regarding the origin.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I'm disappointed that the Cowboys haven't tried to infringe on our "Hope, Faith and Bum!"

with "Hope, Faith and Fire That Bum!"
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post
    Dude, you gotta be careful what you read.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread