+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oberlin Tigers

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Oberlin Tigers

Gotta give some props to the little guys as well. Oberlin is on a roll this year. They also have some players we should be watching.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: Oberlin Tigers

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Gotta give some props to the little guys as well. Oberlin is on a roll this year. They also have some players we should be watching.
    Where is Oberlin?

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Where is Oberlin?
    Oberlin is near Kinder if that helps. It's a hour South of Ellec. and an hour or so East of Lake Charles roughly. I have two Nephews that are freshmen, and my Father in Law is the Chief of Police. They knocked of Basille a couple of weeks ago and stomped South Cameron last weekend. They should be ranked.

Oberlin 66 Ecole 7, Traveling to St Fredericks next.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Yeah this will hopefully be a good one, St Freds was in a tough district but is a really srappy team.

I'm trying to find out if the game will be broadcast on the radio? I can't get out of town with my new addition.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I'm trying to find out if the game will be broadcast on the radio? I can't get out of town with my new addition.
    I sent you a PM w/the info.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I sent you a PM w/the info.
    Thanks a bunch MD. My nephews are Sophmore and Freshman so the only way they will get in is if O is winning big. My Sophmore nephew is 6'5" and the Freshman "Little Mark" is the back up QB. Oh and Mark is considering LA TECH big time. He plays baseball as well and wants to play baseball for TECH. Just a freshmen so any thing can happen but he has already passed his ACT (gifted) and wants to major in engineering.

Oberlin wins 54-22. St. Freds got a trash TD at the end with Oberlins backups in. Little Mark played the last series at qb but only got to hand the ball off. S. Plaquemine comes to Oberlin next Sat baring something crazy. This will be the 1st true test of the playoffs.

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Was going to their game vs south plaq this week, then i realized i switched shifts and now cannot go.

Quote Originally Posted by louisiana_dog View Post
    Was going to their game vs south plaq this week, then i realized i switched shifts and now cannot go.

It's killing me not to be able to go. I'm hoping the radio station out of Ville Platte picks up the game. If by some miracle Oberlin pulls this one off they could be headed to Oak Grove next week. Oberlin has a running back we should probably look at.

Getting whipped bad by S. Plaq. We really need to be recruiting S. Plaq. Sounds like they have speed to burn. The is at least 1 more Fitte playing ball down there. Oberlin went about as far as they could with the seed they had. I don't think their playoff days are over.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Getting whipped bad by S. Plaq. We really need to be recruiting S. Plaq. Sounds like they have speed to burn. The is at least 1 more Fitte playing ball down there. Oberlin went about as far as they could with the seed they had. I don't think their playoff days are over.
    We recruit SP heavily.

We should, from all reports I got they were Loooooodddddddeeeeeeeeddddddd.

Varsity Bulldog FieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really nice FieldDawg's Avatar

I think Lyle has two brothers that are still on the South Plaq team

+ Reply to Thread