+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/24 ARK STATE game

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

11/24 ARK STATE game

Lady Techsters Basketball
    Day: Tuesday
    Date: Nov. 24, 2009
    Time: 7:00 p.m. CT

Head Coach: Teresa Weatherspoon
    Roster: Click Here

Opponent Info:

Arkansas State
    Mascot: Red Wolves
    Conference: Sunbelt
    Head Coach: Brian Boyer
    Roster: Click Here

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: 11/24 ARK STATE game

Arkansas State Schedule

L Creighton
    W Kansas State
    W Arkansas-Pine Bluff
    L Virginia Commonwealth
    L Seton Hall

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Arkansas State Schedule

L Creighton
    W Kansas State
    W Arkansas-Pine Bluff
    L Virginia Commonwealth
    L Seton Hall
    ---
    I thought they might be tough when I looked at the height on the team
    but when I saw the record, I am pretty sure we can take this game!
    Go Techsters!!

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

What is their height??

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ESPNGuy View Post
    What is their height??
    Guards are around 5'9 and 5'10 and inside they have a 6'1, two 6'2's, and a 6'4".

The are quick and tough on their home court. We need to bring the energy and play smart basketball.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

If you look at their schedule page, they are 5-1, but they are actually 2-3. Weird.....

Anyway, they are tough on their home court. Always have been. We should take this one, but we have to play hard and not have those slow starts at the beginning of the 1st and 2nd half. We need to break their will early.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    If you look at their schedule page, they are 5-1, but they are actually 2-3. Weird.....

Anyway, they are tough on their home court. Always have been. We should take this one, but we have to play hard and not have those slow starts at the beginning of the 1st and 2nd half. We need to break their will early.
    Maybe they're 5-1 against the spread..

:icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog GODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her game GODAWGSGO's Avatar

If anyone is coming up for the game, stop by and say hi. Be glad to show anyone around that may want to see the facilities.

Brad

Quote Originally Posted by ESPNGuy View Post
    What is their height??
    Ark State Roster: Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by GODAWGSGO View Post
    If anyone is coming up for the game, stop by and say hi. Be glad to show anyone around that may want to see the facilities.

Brad
    I might come up. I'm 90% sure.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

anyone herd if the game will be broadcast on any thing other than a Ruston station? I went to get the Nichols game on the web site for the 9.95 a month thing and they didn't even have Latech listed as a team that it carried!
    anyone give me some help here?

I know the All-Access service carries all Tech home games.

The Nicholls St game was an away game. Hell, I'm not sure if Nicholls have the equipment hookup for the away team to broadcast in that gym. According to latechsports.com, there will be audio for the A-State game.

Puppy cpmsport has turned a few heads around herecpmsport has turned a few heads around here

I'm go glad that I'm not the only one who is having a hard time getting access to a Techster game on radio/internet! I'm in TN and have tried going to every listed radio station's website within the LA Tech radio network. None of the stations carry the game over the internet. Is the only way to hear or to see a Techster game anymore (besides TV) over the $9.95 all access? I'm like Blind Dog, I didn't see LA Tech listed.

Suggestions???

Quote Originally Posted by cpmsport View Post
    I'm go glad that I'm not the only one who is having a hard time getting access to a Techster game on radio/internet! I'm in TN and have tried going to every listed radio station's website within the LA Tech radio network. None of the stations carry the game over the internet. Is the only way to hear or to see a Techster game anymore (besides TV) over the $9.95 all access? I'm like Blind Dog, I didn't see LA Tech listed.

Suggestions???
    I bought the "all access" annual. I get every home game - football, mbb, and wbb. It is worth it.

As for Arkie State, I am sure that they have a way to buy the game to watch. I haven't checked it out yet, but will tomorrow. Last year, I had to buy annual suscriptions on the monthly plan for away games - then I would cancel the next day. Most schools have them. It ended up being around $8 to watch it. I am sure AState has something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Maybe they're 5-1 against the spread..

:icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread