+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bye Week...

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Bye Week...

Quote Originally Posted by dawgcrazy View Post
    Yes, I've been to a game at Troy a few years back. They're facing a lot of the same roadblocks that we are -- but I think they have a much steeper hill to climb here in Alabama.

I enjoyed the game...it was a fun experience. I'd go for the price you're paying
    I've been down there a couple of times for games. Really nice looking campus and Movie Gallery Veterans Stadium just had a renovation a couple of years ago.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B.R.Bulldog View Post
    I've been down there a couple of times for games. Really nice looking campus and Movie Gallery Veterans Stadium just had a renovation a couple of years ago.
    That has to be the worst name for a stadium for ANY FBS team.

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    A salute to all our Movie Gallery Veterans!!

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd go see Troy pound the crap out of ULL, but I'll be with a friend in Hammond at the Renaissance Festival like a dork. Watching knights on horseback smash each other off their horses with weapons is going to be much more exciting than Sun Belt football.

Big Dog B.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB.R.Bulldog Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    Oh I don't know about that, it used to be Scrushy Field. Then Richard Scrushy (founder of HealthSouth) decided to pull an Edwin Edwards and get himself a federal indictment so the school went out and got themselves a corporate sponsor who pays them millions a year to have their name on the facility, the school saves a fortune because they have virtually no operational costs. With that kind of a deal I don't think they care what their stadium is called.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I thought that was Tulsa @ Indy?
    I'd have to look it up, but he also went on and on about what a great win it was against a VERY good team one year when we were both horrible.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Yes -- it was vs. Tulsa in S'port.

I remember beacuse I was bad sick and was annoyed I had to miss that game. So I listened to the internet feed on KLPI ("89.1 FM -- Ruston's Rock Alternative!") and was about to turn it off when Bick came on with his postgame comments: "Best day of my life! Except for maybe when my kids were born. What a tremendous win for our program!"

Our something like that. Tulsa finished 4-8. We finished 6-6 and Jack saved his job for 2 more years.

Those were dark times.

+ Reply to Thread