+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/1 LSU game "PACK THE HOUSE"

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

12/1 LSU game "PACK THE HOUSE"

Lady Techsters Basketball
    Day: Tuesday
    Date: Dec. 1, 2009
    Time: 7:00 p.m. CT

Head Coach: Teresa Weatherspoon
    Roster: Click Here

Opponent Info:

Louisiana State University
    Mascot: Tigers
    Conference: SEC
    Head Coach: Vance Chancellor
    Roster: Click Here

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 12/1 LSU game "PACK THE HOUSE"

I can't wait for this game. This is the one that I have the Board meeting in Conroe, though, and I will not be there. I will be stuck in a hotel with my laptop AND projector shining it on a wall to make a big screen. There will be plenty of people there in my place, though, from my family. If you hear of some guy getting kicked out of a hotel in The Woodlands for disturbing the peace, that would be me.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

We have to play with great fire to win this game. LSU is big, athletic and talented. We can't let them make a big run and get away from us. Hope there is a big crowd to spur us on.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG View Post
    We have to play with great fire to win this game. LSU is big, athletic and talented. We can't let them make a big run and get away from us. Hope there is a big crowd to spur us on.
    You are exactly right. This is going to be a tough one - just like the Baylor one. At least we will have the home crowd with us against lsu. We can't play like we did last night. We have to do more and control the ball. I know this might be a possible loss. lsu is #9 in the polls. However, I am hoping that we give it our all and POSSIBLY get the victory.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I am surprised we could get LSU to drive up here for any sport. Good for them, maybe their heads aren't so far up their own butts after all. I will be there in blue.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I am surprised we could get LSU to drive up here for any sport. Good for them, maybe their heads aren't so far up their own butts after all. I will be there in blue.
    It is a contract that has been in place for a while, I think. Their former coach set it up as a fundraiser for Katrina. We played in New Orleans, at lsu, and now at Tech. Hope we can keep it going. As we build, this is a natural rivalry for the Techsters.

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

A lady That I work with (huge lady tiggers fan) is going. It is her first trip to Ruston and she is VERY excited to see the Championship Banners first hand!! She had to remind me that it is the one thing Tech has that lsu doesn't. Most of the lady tiger fans have tons of respect for the Techsters basketball program. Hopefully the Techsters will earn more respect next Tues night!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Make no mistake about it: this is a HUGE game re: recruiting. Can change the course of both programs for many years to come. Oh yeah....

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Make no mistake about it: this is a HUGE game re: recruiting. Can change the course of both programs for many years to come. Oh yeah....
    You got that right! I don't know if we can win this, but we have to play with all out heart and emotion. We do that and we will pull some recruits our way. I am not saying we can NOT win this either. This will be a HUGE challenge. Win and we are in the top 25. Lose and we may drop out of the others receiving votes.

This game is for Louisiana. It will show who has the better team, who is improving and rebuilding, and who is backsliding.

I don't like to point to one game and say it is a "Make it or break it". This is not that, but it will go a long way to improving the fan base again and getting what Spoon calls our "swagger" back.

As the Lady Tigers come in and see those National Championship banners, they need to understand that they had their chance and blew it. We are now wanting it back and, with Spoon and Park, are building it back!

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

I can hardly contain myself. I want it LOUD.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    I can hardly contain myself. I want it LOUD.
    ---
    Yea, this is going to be an awesome contest!
    I tried to find out who LSU Tiggers had played besides Centanary and Middle Tenn...
    don't know if they have played out of the Pete Maverich Center or not as well?
    They say there's no place like home!
    Go Techsters!

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ---
    Yea, this is going to be an awesome contest!
    I tried to find out who LSU Tiggers had played besides Centanary and Middle Tenn...
    don't know if they have played out of the Pete Maverich Center or not as well?
    They say there's no place like home!
    Go Techsters!
    the other games for the lady tigers are a win over houston 72-54, a win over nicholls state 86-49, and a win at tulane in overtime 73-65. i CANNOT wait till dec 1!! i smell an upset!

Varsity Bulldog DawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really nice

I get off work at 7 pm will be in the arena by 715

We can do this!!!!!! We just have to play better to start both halves and keep it going. A slow start could really hurt us. Our defense is awesome, so we have to depend on it if our shots aren't falling. I have a great feeling about this one, though!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Reminder!
    Lady Techsters vs LSU

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 1st @ 7PM

+ Reply to Thread